Flooring Forum - DIY and Professional > General Discussion > The Bucket > Opinion

Help Support Flooring Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 08-16-2017, 01:30 AM   #151
zannej

Liked 72 Times on 61 Posts
Likes Given: 1344

Quote:
Originally Posted by highup View Post
How come they chose red instead of blue?
Blood! Lots and lots of blood!

New Orleans has a pretty high murder rate, but they also have a lot of drunken idiots. LOL.

I remember arguing with someone who is completely anti-gun about how guns can be helpful. Out where I live, they are essential. Slow police response, predatory animals, and sometimes trespassing idiots who need to be shown a gun and told to GTFO.

My brother once had to shoot the tire off a 4-wheeler when some trespassers opened our gate, came in the yard, and were trying to run over our dogs and were screwing up our lawn. They ignored all verbal warnings-- filpped us off when we told them to stop and get the hell out of our yardl. So my brother got Dad's M-14 and took the tire out. Guy had a tizzy fit but my brother then pointed the gun at him and told him he had 5 minutes to GTFO or next one was hitting flesh. They pulled out a chain and and one of the guys dragged the 4-wheeler with the busted wheel away. Never saw them again.

Last edited by zannej; 08-16-2017 at 01:33 AM.
Nick Likes This 
Old 08-17-2017, 04:17 AM   #152
highup

Liked 690 Times on 581 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zannej View Post
Blood! Lots and lots of blood!

New Orleans has a pretty high murder rate, but they also have a lot of drunken idiots. LOL.

I remember arguing with someone who is completely anti-gun about how guns can be helpful. Out where I live, they are essential. Slow police response, predatory animals, and sometimes trespassing idiots who need to be shown a gun and told to GTFO.

My brother once had to shoot the tire off a 4-wheeler when some trespassers opened our gate, came in the yard, and were trying to run over our dogs and were screwing up our lawn. They ignored all verbal warnings-- filpped us off when we told them to stop and get the hell out of our yardl. So my brother got Dad's M-14 and took the tire out. Guy had a tizzy fit but my brother then pointed the gun at him and told him he had 5 minutes to GTFO or next one was hitting flesh. They pulled out a chain and and one of the guys dragged the 4-wheeler with the busted wheel away. Never saw them again.
Like Nick said earlier...
Include Steve Martin, Betty White and Dennis Quade as the headliners.

Last edited by highup; 08-17-2017 at 04:20 AM.
zannej Likes This 
Old 08-20-2017, 12:49 PM   #153
Floorist
Administrator
FF_ADMIN.png

Liked 1893 Times on 1459 Posts
Likes Given: 507

94,000 times a year people defend themselves with firearms.
33,000 killed with (not by) firearms each year
21,780 are suicides.
11,220 non suicides.
80% of those are felons killing other felons, no loss to anyone except hug a thug liberals.
2,244 remaining, many of which are from those 94,000 defensive gun uses
zannej Likes This 
Old 08-21-2017, 12:46 AM   #154
zannej

Liked 72 Times on 61 Posts
Likes Given: 1344

I remember law enforcement saying when criminals were shot and/or killed it was a "public service" killing. Although, one time I was watching The First 48 (a documentary about murders and the cops trying to solve them) and a drug dealer/user had been killed in his home. Cop called to inform next of kin-- happened to be the victim's mother. By the end of the call, the cop was in tears and said that even though the guy was a criminal, he was still that woman's son and she was devastated.

On another thought, it always pissed me off that a criminal can sue a person for getting injured while committing a crime. Like, if they get beat up or shot or they get injured breaking in to a house, they can sue the person they were trying to rob. I think that if someone is injured in the commission of a crime, they should not be able to sue.

Old 08-21-2017, 01:18 AM   #155
Floorist
Administrator
FF_ADMIN.png

Liked 1893 Times on 1459 Posts
Likes Given: 507

Quote:
I remember law enforcement saying when criminals were shot and/or killed it was a "public service" killing. Although, one time I was watching The First 48 (a documentary about murders and the cops trying to solve them) and a drug dealer/user had been killed in his home. Cop called to inform next of kin-- happened to be the victim's mother. By the end of the call, the cop was in tears and said that even though the guy was a criminal, he was still that woman's son and she was devastated.

On another thought, it always pissed me off that a criminal can sue a person for getting injured while committing a crime. Like, if they get beat up or shot or they get injured breaking in to a house, they can sue the person they were trying to rob. I think that if someone is injured in the commission of a crime, they should not be able to sue.
Missouri has a law that bars them from suing.
People Like This 
Old 08-21-2017, 02:19 AM   #156
Nick
Administrator
FF_ADMIN.png

Liked 858 Times on 742 Posts
Likes Given: 1802

Quote:

Simple : don't leave a body ..
Old 08-29-2017, 05:32 PM   #157
Ernesto

Liked 455 Times on 395 Posts
Likes Given: 752

trumph piss.jpg  

All who wonder are not lost
People Like This