Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran into someone the other day, who said they moved back from California because they freaked out after experiencing an earthquake. Did you guys consider that ?
Hell no. I lived through 27 winters in MA, PA & CT. It's SO much more dangerous than that rare earthquake. Think of all the deaths and disability caused by the ice, rain, snow and cold. I don't think its even close.

Yep. It’s too bad cus things aren’t so damn expensive in those areas.
Sucks to be poor in an expensive part of the country. If you're on the lower end of the income scale you can live a much healthier and happier life where land, labor, food and goods are cheaper. It's not even a choice for some.

boy.jpg

“Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.”
-Benito Mussolini

And so what sort of government does America have in the year 2024?

The irony of opposites surrounds and surprises me / us every day and with every statement ever uttered. Take for instance Rodney Dangerfield’s above statement. Of course He’s being sarcastic, but the literal interpretation is spot on. Also, take the irony of the Hush 🤐 Money 💰 producing the complete opposite effect, hushing 🤫 has become singing like a bird 🐦 or a wood Pecker, just before the Storm comes 😜

and that brings me to this statement: IF YOU TRY TO HIDE IT, IT WILL BE FOUND. IF YOU DON’T TRY TO HIDE IT, WHO CARES ? 😜 ….. he’s supposedly 10 steps ahead of everyone, so that could mean this is all part of a bigger plan, called Hollywood with Alec Baldwin as the leading man…. They could maybe write the screenplay behind gold bars 🤪

Latest posts

Back