What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know they were able to retrieve the photos and contacts remotely like that. I wonder if whoever has it now will try to sell it to some unsuspecting rube or if they will try to use it for parts. My friend used to unlock phones and help set up used phones for people but he had someone who brought him a stolen phone and told them they were s.o.l. on getting it activated. I didn't know they could blacklist phones like that though. I wonder if that works if they change the sim card in it.

Been a lazy day watching Youtube videos.
Federal law now requires carriers to unlock phones.

That first step has a dark color on the leading edges. Can you explain more, or possible take a close up pic of this, and how it is done?

As said, beautiful work!
In earlier posts about this staircase from hell I posted pics of a cross section of this trim it is made in Minnesota I think it’s very narrow and has a very very fine gradient that fits under the LVT . I officially hate it charge a lot I did I charged 5000 to glue that and screw the trim on and worst part was they didn’t do the substructure properly out of birch and to exact specs it was a temp and in places the glass actually touches the steps not on purpose we just slammed the last parts together to meet a six month overdue deadline lol

Set up my Mullet today. Put a fresh filter and vac bag in my shop vac then got to work. Don’t know if it outperforms the Dust Deputy but it sure is real nice in that it connects to my shop vac damn near right out of the package, I didn’t have to fab or modify anything! Put the wheels on, attach 2 cuffs, cut a piece of pipe, hook up your hose and start sucking.

I spent a fair amount of time cleaning the shop today as well as using the Mullet for a couple of dust containment specific tasks, so that thing sucked up a little of everything. Screws, sawdust, crap that’s been underneath or behind something for months, I went after it all.

What I’ve noticed so far is anything super duper light will pass right through the cyclone and into the vac. I had a small pink floof of insulation on the floor that I sucked up, Floop! It’s so light it just goes right past the cyclone and gets sucked into the vac. The cellophane wrapper from a pack of cigarettes, floop, same thing. That won’t cyclone out, it’ll just pass on to the shop vac. Some other things of just the right size/weight will get stuck in a continuous cyclone. Screw? Rock? They won’t get sucked up or drop down, they just keep goin round in the cyclone until you shut off the shop vac or plug the hose long enough for the item to drop.

IMG_0079.jpeg

ICF with hurricane ties, underground bunker, etc.

Went into town to pick up mail and get milk. Wanted to get frozen food but we need to empty out the old freezer and haul it out. Brother isn't up to that and friend is at the hospital with his wife. She miscarried again and they are waiting on paperwork to approve bloodwork to get a dnc because the dead fetus has been making her violently ill for the past couple of weeks.

My friend's wife miscarried at about 5 weeks and she's supposed to be at 11 weeks. The dead fetus inside of her has been decaying and she's been violently ill and throwing up nonstop for the past 2 weeks. Now she has to jump through hoops to get approval to have it removed because removing it is still technically classified as an abortion. She could go septic and die if they don't get it out. My mother went through something similar with her last pregnancy but they didn't give her any trouble about removing it. But it started decaying and made her extremely ill before they realized what was wrong and did a dnc (or is it d&c?). Anyway, they clear out the uterus with a laser or something.

Latest posts

Back