12 volt inflator.

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Monfils

Professional
Pro
I got this little guy for Christmas last year.
I used it for the first time the other day.
B9E546CC-E18B-45FA-81FB-FF522536A1F9.jpeg

It runs on a 12 volt battery. It sure beats dragging out a air compressor and hose.
The hose threads onto the valve stem so you don’t have to hold it. You set it at the desired psi and it shuts off when it reaches that number.

I have one that plugs into the cigarette lighter I don't know how many years. Works great in a pinch.

I think my wife told me these new cars dont have the lighters? WTF?

My buddy had an inflator on one of his cordless tools. It was convenient as all get out for him since he had a tire with a slow leak.

All this tire talk reminds me I gotta get a new valve stem on my spare.

My buddy had an inflator on one of his cordless tools. It was convenient as all get out for him since he had a tire with a slow leak.

All this tire talk reminds me I gotta get a new valve stem on my spare.
My daughter had a new tire put on the car of ours she borrowed a lot. It has been on there two years. She bought it at Walmart. I have had it back there three times to fix a slow leak. Finally gave up and just add air every couple weeks.

I got this little guy for Christmas last year.
I used it for the first time the other day.View attachment 15731
It runs on a 12 volt battery. It sure beats dragging out a air compressor and hose.
The hose threads onto the valve stem so you don’t have to hold it. You set it at the desired psi and it shuts off when it reaches that number.
What brand is that? I like the automatic shut off.

Milwaukee… it runs on this little guy

Attachments

• FF8CA42B-E95A-4E83-A919-8176783F26AA.jpeg
    FF8CA42B-E95A-4E83-A919-8176783F26AA.jpeg
    552.3 KB · Views: 0
Strange I just watched this video today. It's a few years old.
Love this guy he uploads a new video every Saturday or Sunday.

Latest posts

Back