A call tonight

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darol Wester

Professional
Pro
I got a call from what sounded like someone from India, very hard to understand, but he was telling me that my computer was infected and it was sending infected messages to my ISP. I asked him who my ISP was and he told me he couldn't give me that information. That's when I hung up.

Anyone experience this?

A lot of people are getting them . They are after your personal Info . You would be surprised how many older people fall for this .

This guy said he was representing Global Tech. How gratifying would it be, to be able to walk into a room full of these guys on the phone? One can of whup a$$ per customer.:)

I got a call from a lady when I was on the road, said she was representing Google Places for which I have an account. She asked if yata yata address was my correct place of business. I was suspicious as I never had recieved a call from Google of all places.

I told her I was driving on a freeway and that she should call back and I could not hear very well. Soon as she hung up I called back that number and it was Google Places. But if you call that number a recording tells you they do not take phone calls and you must email them. lol She never called back.

Latest posts

Back