Advertising on the side of page.

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarisMulkin

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting past the advertising that is on the side of page where we go to see if new posts are. It has blocked me numerous times and have to scroll to top of page to get past it more than once. If you click to shut the advertising off you have to go through the question Why. Its PIA to me.

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting past the advertising that is on the side of page where we go to see if new posts are. It has blocked me numerous times and have to scroll to top of page to get past it more than once. If you click to shut the advertising off you have to go through the question Why. Its PIA to me.
Daris can you go into your account and block it. We used to be able to do that. As an admin, my panel is different. Can you post a screenshot of it?

@DarisMulkin out of curiosity what type of Win version and browser are you using? I just need to do some testing on this issue.

And the User Control Panel (little man icon), then Preferences and at bottom of page is where to turn off the ads.

Latest posts

Back