Ahhhh themes

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
I have limited air wave access............... (antenna only)

My antenna gets me 12 to 17 free channels. Plenty enough for me. I don't watch movies or need 250+ sports channels.

A new channel just arrived.................. lots of fun old stuff.

Cheers episodes are now running regularly.

Watching Cheers tonight, for the first time in a very long time,
.....I am really enjoying the theme song.

Does anyone have a favorite theme song from these old sitcoms? I don't know why. but the Cheers theme song is as relaxing as it gets .....for me anyway. It's a theme song that puts you in a very relaxed state of mind.

Last edited:
When I hear the theme song for I Dream of Genie, it brings me back to the old reruns shown at 0400, where I had to wake up to get ready for the police academy some 30 years ago. It wasn't a happy time, but a time which I would describe as pure apprehension.

When I hear the theme song for I Dream of Genie, it brings me back to the old reruns shown at 0400, where I had to wake up to get ready for the police academy some 30 years ago. It wasn't a happy time, but a time which I would describe as pure apprehension.

I figured that you would say The Andy Griffith Show, Barney. :D

Dammit Ernesto!! Just seeing the picture of Mr. Ed has got that jingle going through my head. It'll probably take a couple of days to get rid of it now.

Daris

Bet you're glad it wasn't the theme from the Patty Duke Show
..........still, they're cousins, identical cousins and you'll find,
They laugh alike, they walk alike, at times they even talk alike ----you can lose your mind.......... :D

Bet you're glad it wasn't the theme from the Patty Duke Show
..........still, they're cousins, identical cousins and you'll find,
They laugh alike, they walk alike, at times they even talk alike ----you can lose your mind.......... :D

I think Patty Duke did. Did you know that Mr Ed was Nick in a horse suit?:D

Latest posts

Back