Alright, I'm here!

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Guys, been a bit, I haven’t been here for years, Jim’s site was easy to nav. I’ve been slammed lately, doing things all day and never catching up. I’m saddened that Jim’s gone or anyone for that matter as I age and reflect all that have passed. Glad to see you all are carrying on, Epoxyman around here?

Hello Guys, been a bit, I haven’t been here for years, Jim’s site was easy to nav. I’ve been slammed lately, doing things all day and never catching up. I’m saddened that Jim’s gone or anyone for that matter as I age and reflect all that have passed. Glad to see you all are carrying on, Epoxyman around here?

Glad you finally made it here Mike

Glad you made it.

Welcome aboard sailor.

I'm connected with MIke on linkedin and I just sent him a message to stop by. Sorry for being so absent lately. My world has been changing so fast the past two months that I'm having trouble keeping up. All good stuff but just absolutely buried with changes at work. Finally think I may have gotten over "the hump" so to speak so hopefully I can start contributing more regularyly.

Edit:

Never mind, I just saw he (Mike) posted above. Helps if I'm looking at the last page of the thread. Duh!!!

I'm connected with MIke on linkedin and I just sent him a message to stop by. Sorry for being so absent lately. My world has been changing so fast the past two months that I'm having trouble keeping up. All good stuff but just absolutely buried with changes at work. Finally think I may have gotten over "the hump" so to speak so hopefully I can start contributing more regularyly.

Edit:

Never mind, I just saw he (Mike) posted above. Helps if I'm looking at the last page of the thread. Duh!!!
Can we call you CFR? I don't want to run out of ink. 😁
Glad your busy.

Latest posts

Back