Another one

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
Bites

Attachments

• PXL_20210405_150524389.jpg
    PXL_20210405_150524389.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 29
No movie this morning folks. 2 minute delay between videos with my game cam. The trap was on the railing and next video trap was not on the railing.
Going to see if his buddy is hanging out tonight. He might be hungry too.

I bought a couple of these traps last year. These things Rock! I'll never waste my time fiddling around with those wooden traps ever again. you can just step on these to set them if you want. There's a little food cup underneath the paddle that you can put food into. From the bottom side, you just give it a quarter turn to remove the cup if you want to clean it. Or just blast the thing with a hose.
Last year out in the carport there was two very young rats caught at the same time in the same trap. I should have taken a photo and framed it, and called it "symmetry"

Darn I was going to try and attach a 30 second video. I guess I'd have to download it to another site and put a link to it. It shows the sneaky little monster reaching inside the trap and taking out the big piece without springing the trap. Man these guys are good at what they do. That's why they can be so hard to nab.

Last edited:
I have just realized that i have wasted my life. I knew there was something for me in life that was missing and i think tonight dear friend, we have found it. I will invent a better mouse trap!!
It sounds like someone may have said that before, correct me if i am wrong.
See i dedicate my life to much less useful things, like pondering how many manhours are wasted on a spectacle such as lets say the super bowl that could have been used to further humanity, in some narcissistic way presuming the time i have wasted to figure it out somehow was spent in the "best" way possible.
For the record, assuming around 100 million people watch the games duration, and figuring a 4 hour air time, inclusive of pre and post game and the half time show and the like, that is 400 million man hours, sounds like a bit.... 45,662 years. Yup, collectively we waste well over the entirety of one single individuals existence throughout the course of humanity (and then some) with the yearly affair.
Math boggles my mind sometimes.

You can say that again. I was going to be a millionaire by the time I was 22. 😁
I'm thinking like that Canon launcher, why not make a cannon with a piezoelectric starter and propelled by propane. Charge the cannon with propane and the plunger is sealed with a rubber o-ring. I think we could launch a mouse or a rat into space if the barrel was long enough. Want to go have z's? We can split the profits 75/25. 👍

I have just realized that i have wasted my life. I knew there was something for me in life that was missing and i think tonight dear friend, we have found it. I will invent a better mouse trap!!
It sounds like someone may have said that before, correct me if i am wrong.
See i dedicate my life to much less useful things, like pondering how many manhours are wasted on a spectacle such as lets say the super bowl that could have been used to further humanity, in some narcissistic way presuming the time i have wasted to figure it out somehow was spent in the "best" way possible.
For the record, assuming around 100 million people watch the games duration, and figuring a 4 hour air time, inclusive of pre and post game and the half time show and the like, that is 400 million man hours, sounds like a bit.... 45,662 years. Yup, collectively we waste well over the entirety of one single individuals existence throughout the course of humanity (and then some) with the yearly affair.
Math boggles my mind sometimes.
Which means what in English? :)

It means we're floor layers and we should have just invented a better mouse trap.
Well that didn't take long the second one bites the dust and I thought I heard one more in the tree.
Reloaded cocked and ready. Film at 11:00. Wait a minute I can't do film never mind you'll just have to trust me. 😁

Latest posts

Back