any ideas

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still am on the forum, as is Chris and Angie. Angie mentioned that somehow, because of past signing on, most computers will try to use the same address so she recommends, logging off the computer all the way, then trying again once you reboot your computer.

rebooted...google says...forum server IP address cannot be found. Certainly won't get any new members if the search engines can't find it. According to FF there is no such site. IE can find but says error 404, no response from server. Just warn me if he is going to do that here so I can tell everyone goodbye before I am kicked out.

Last edited:
Can get on the forum on my phone, but the newest post shown is from 2017. He screwed up the server. I am guessing that both IP addresses are still up and conflicting with each other. The search engines see both and can't choose, so neither one works.

Rusty. Are you using a saved link?

Can you try just typing in the forum address to get to it? That can make a difference.

I have done that multiple times. Even searched on all three major search engines. None of them can find it. Cleaned out my cookies too. According to FF and google, no such site exists. IE finds it but says the address has changed but it can't find the new one. Even deleted browsing history.

Last edited:
It takes a couple of days for some browsers to process new forum addresses. And since jforum is not a main forum and has very little action it doesn't generate much notice.

Give it one more day. I'm still out and using phone, but later today I'll see if I find some magic in my hat to help you.

Latest posts

Back