Anybody looking for a new apartment?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I could see that not really working for me. Sometimes I think we end up in life exactly where we should be and I can assure everyone that I am there right now.

Oddly enough, where I am living now, no one has complained about the engine block in the back yard. I like it there.
My table saw has been set up on my lawn for 3 months, no problem.

I looked at this statement for a few minutes before I realized in America, we are use to listing in square feet. Hell, this is square meters!

The apartment has five bedrooms, nine bathrooms, six garages, and 1219 sqm of floor space - and is spread across the buildings' top two floors.

You could have fun telling the wife to go outside and wash the windows!

Bottom line, I couldn't afford the toilet brushes or toilet paper for 9 bathrooms.

On the other end of the spectrum as far as size is concerned, but still pricey, I saw this in Venice a few years ago. Twenty square meters for 100,000 euro or about $118,000.

IMG_20180626_094529329.jpg

That is insanity. Why does anyone need 9 bathrooms? Or for that matter a 42 million dollar apartment.
This world is a crazy, crazy place.
If you had 10 billion, a 40 million apartment would be chump change.
If I had $10 billion dollars I still wouldn't have that kind of taste.
I just think 10,000 acres in a nice forested setting with a comfortably size log cabin...... and maybe just one heli pad hidden out behind the shop would suffice.
I bet I could get that done for 10 million.

For height wise I don’t like anything above 4 stories, I prefer to be able to walk down to earth if needed. Really 3rd floor is ideal. We leased a condo in Daytona for a year on 18th floor, too high up and windy. The people (Canadians)we bought our small condotel from bought on 21st floor in another building for 120k(crash time + reno needed)two bedroom felt like a house but even they said our floor height was better.

Latest posts

Back