Anyone else own guns?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I have Glocks, Rugers, Brownings, Colt's, Smith&Wessons, and a whole bunch of other assorted guns. What does everyone else have?

Here is a pic of one of my safes opened up while doing an insurance inventory and inspection.

gun collection 001.jpg

I have Glocks, Rugers, Brownings, Colt's, Smith&Wessons, and a whole bunch of other assorted guns. What does everyone else have?

Here is a pic of one of my safes opened up while doing an insurance inventory and inspection.

Is that a S/W 629Classic in the center? I had to sell mine to come up with my bond and insurance renewal 6 years ago. (weeping uncontrollably)
I still have my good old Ruger Super Single Six that I bought when I was 15 or 16. I have not seen the magnum cylinder for 25 years............. it got lost somewhere along the line. I still have the instruction book with a parts list......... says I can get a replacement cylinder for $14 :D
(OK, I paid for the gun, Dad made the purchase) I recall it was about 70 bucks back in '72 That's it........ but I'd love to have the 44 back again, and have a 9mm and a 45. ..well, that and enough money to afford to play with them all.

Last edited:
The nickel plated 6" barrel handgun is my .357 Colt Python, and just to the right of it is my S&W Model 66 .38 cal. Both were used while I was on duty when horses were our duty vehicles. (OK, I'm not that old, but hear it a lot)

yeah, I have a gun

just one

wished I'da bought a shitload like you

of course you've got to store and protect the ammo as well

it's better than gold and silver as an investment if you think this whole Shithouse is gonna go up in flames any time soon-------in OUR lifetime

guns, ammo and canned foods are real hot in trading terms right now

I wonder what that implies?

I recently got banned from a forum on a discussion about this same topic so I'd rather not indulge. :rolleyes:

The nickel plated 6" barrel handgun is my .357 Colt Python, and just to the right of it is my S&W Model 66 .38 cal. Both were used while I was on duty when horses were our duty vehicles. (OK, I'm not that old, but hear it a lot)
I was kinda guessin it was a Colt actually, because the grip is larger on the upper half than my 44 was. Hard to get a perspective in a photo like that.

Yes, I was very proud of my collection. Too bad since our POTUS took office, I had to sell all but one of them for food for my family, and the last handgun was ordered to be released to my ex-wife by the judge after the divorce because of the pressure of not being able to find employment, since all the jobs left the United States. ;)

Nice Benelli! Yes, that is my Browning Citori with the versa-choke set up. I've used it for skeet/trap/combo competitions. For pure skeet, nothing is better than my Remington 870 Wingmaster. That is my gun of choice for skeet competitions.

Yes, I was very proud of my collection. Too bad since our POTUS took office, I had to sell all but one of them for food for my family, and the last handgun was ordered to be released to my ex-wife by the judge after the divorce because of the pressure of not being able to find employment, since all the jobs left the United States. ;)

OBJECTION!!!! What a politicized answer. lol I think the proper statement would be; "Since the economy took a huge dump right before the current POTUS took office.....BLAH BLAH BLAH. :D

Originally Posted by havasu View Post
Yes, I was very proud of my collection. Too bad since our POTUS took office, I had to sell all but one of them for food for my family, and the last handgun was ordered to be released to my ex-wife by the judge after the divorce because of the pressure of not being able to find employment, since all the jobs left the United States.

OBJECTION!!!! What a politicized answer. lol I think the proper statement would be; "Since the economy took a huge dump right before the current POTUS took office.....BLAH BLAH BLAH. :D

I think he was just giving an approximate date in relation to when SHTF workwise.
...............yeh .....that's the ticket! :D

I think he was just giving an approximate date in relation to when SHTF workwise.
...............yeh .....that's the ticket! :D

I saw it as an obvious slight towards the current administration. If people could talk about guns without intruduction of politics that would be great, but people can't seem to seperate them.

Another way to phrase it might be..." When the Bush administration walked away from the crashing economy without a care inthe world, and all the jobs were going south, I had to sel my guns to feed my family"

Latest posts

Back