Anyone else own guns?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it as an obvious slight towards the current administration. If people could talk about guns without intruduction of politics that would be great, but people can't seem to seperate them.

Another way to phrase it might be..." When the Bush administration walked away from the crashing economy without a care inthe world, and all the jobs were going south, I had to sel my guns to feed my family"

You're too easy Ernesto.

Pretty sure he was funnin' with you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fac...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Last edited:
No, just being honest with a timeline, that is all. Now, I'm just proud to show off what I had when times were good. Once this current administration hacks the Second Amendment down to what they want, I will show you my Government Compliant sling shot! :mad:

slingshot.jpg

Last edited:
No, just being honest with a timeline, that is all. Now, I'm just proud to show off what I had when times were good. Once this current administration hacks the Second Amendment down to what they want, I will show you my Government Compliant sling shot! :mad:

Seriously?

OK Ernesto, have at 'em!!!!

You should have held on to those guns, ESPECIALLY if you're paranoid about upcoming gun control laws. They're only going to get more valuable as a commodity or collectible whether our civilization continues on the slow decline or if the shit hits the fan all of a sudden.

Sticking to purist gun enthusiast stuff. I gotta friend who works for a dealer. How would you like one of these for only $14,500. HK MP5 with a special case. Maybe you've seen it in a James Bond movie. Comes with another reciever. Does full auto and single.

Check out the case, see the interior? There's a special purpose for that. Anyone know what it is?

Finders fee is only a grand if you want it, class 3 license only. But even at that price it his his last sub gun he is selling, so even at that price your gonna have to beg. :)

IMG952534.jpg

IMG956584.jpg

IMG952678.jpg

Last edited:
Top Ten Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women

And here we go...
#10 - You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

#9 - You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.

#8 - If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.

#7 - Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

#6 - Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5 - A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#4 - Guns function normally every day of the month.

#3 - A gun doesn't ask , "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

#2 - A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the Number One reason

Why Men Prefer Guns over women.....

#1 - You can buy a silencer for a gun

Daris

I'd love to own that. I used a full auto MP-5 in my patrol unit for years.

Yea pretty neat set-up. Apparently the case can be remote controlled, go to board meeting, leave on table, go to bathroom and click the remote. Then the sub goes of spinning around cleaning up shop.

They found a bunch of these in Iraq, like 22 of them.

Well since I went on a vacay I keep running into these old guys wanting to sell me their guns. Trade for labor sometimes, just depends.
This one guy sold me seven rifles for a grand. I'll dig up the list somewhere. But heck one of them was worth a grand. I told him all I wanted was the Win 30-06, the Lee Enfield No 5 Jungle carbine in brit .303 and the Rem 03-A3 '06 but he insisted I take them all. sigh.
I just built this baby from scratch cept for the aero precision complete upper. Used a stripped lower and a timney trigger plus other assorted pieces. Its fun to build one as it gives yo an opportunity to learn how it goes together and comes apart for cleaning and maintenance. It actually works. lol

Attachments

• 1895 pic 4.jpg
    1895 pic 4.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • AR 15 LGC Lower Rocket Armory.jpg
    AR 15 LGC Lower Rocket Armory.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Bush Guns I.jpg
    Bush Guns I.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 03-A3 3.jpg
    03-A3 3.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
I own a shotgun and a small caliber pistol.

Seriously I can't imagine the real world need for it for home defense. But regardless of that I'm more likely to buy more guns/ammo than to sell these. Neither are particularly valuable and it's really outside my wheelhouse to go target shooting so.................It's almost like they sit in my safe for emotional support.

I really do need to get out there and shoot them more often just in case. When my two sons were home we'd go up into Azusa Canyon and have some fun every year or so. That's quite a long time ago. I did take the shotgun to the local guy to make sure everything was in order but I never even tested it out after that. It's not like it's real easy to just go fire off a gun around here. Now I'm retired once I get about a dozen other issues straight I'll have some time to sort that out.

Latest posts

Back