Anyone have floors like this? Best cleaner/buffing method?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billbill

Hello all.
Was wondering if anyone else had floors like these and what is your method for cleaning/buffing them? I'm looking for an easier approach. They're extremely high gloss prefinished solid oak with beveled edges. I know what NOT to do no waxing no mopping no Bona crap ect. I don't trust any cleaners because most cleaners today are formulated for the type of flooring people are buying these days like, dullish satin finish engineered flooring. My floors are a vary different animal, they don't like cleaners. I was simply damping the microfiber mop and do a quick area then hurry and grab a dry mop and buff it real good. Problem is, that I'm busting my butt with this. Keeps them shining but still. If you have floors like mine what are you using and how?!? Thanks I appreciate any and all help

Attachments

• IMG_7099.JPG
    IMG_7099.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_7156.JPG
    IMG_7156.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_7270.JPG
    IMG_7270.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_8038.PNG
    IMG_8038.PNG
    599.7 KB · Views: 189
Look for a product by Bona. A lot of flooring stores might have it in stock.
Thanks but Bona is utter garbage. Cost me severe back and leg pain and 1000's of hrs getting my floors back to this level. Again, Bona is crap

Latest posts

Back