Anyone know where I can get this pivot point for my circle cutter? Ill buy yours

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randylee0908

Screenshot_20230422_111029_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230422_111047_Photos.jpg

Have you tried Nat'l I have the same cutter. Also I made one out of a 6 ft straight edge that is number out. Drill holes on each number and insert a pick and mounted a top cutter on the end.
Thank you iwill try them. I want to find the replacement to this setup. It the pivot came up missing and I love this tool. I can cut any size circle with it. If you ever want to sell yours I would be interested

I just looked at mine and found out it is spring loaded. Maybe your spring broke and it went up inside the base. But either way I would see about making a new point out of rod.
I need the whole round assembly. All I have now are the 2 sq bars and the knife assembly. The round assembly has been lost.I. very disappointed it's been lost. I don't remember who made it.I thought maybe gundlach.... Did National make it? Seems like the name was on it.Thanks for looking

I need the whole round assembly. All I have now are the 2 sq bars and the knife assembly. The round assembly has been lost.I. very disappointed it's been lost. I don't remember who made it.I thought maybe gundlach.... Did National make it? Seems like the name was on it.Thanks for looking
I got mine through nat'l years ago.

Have you tried Nat'l I have the same cutter. Also I made one out of a 6 ft straight edge that is number out. Drill holes on each number and insert a pick and mounted a top cutter on the end.
Hey Daris, how about posting a pic of that home made tool. The brothers circle cutter grew legs many years ago 😢

Lately I’ve been making these with extra goods and having a real tool would be nice.

Awesome work there Randylee 🙇

Attachments

• 6F9CC794-CB54-48AA-8A29-5852EA315EE1.jpeg
    6F9CC794-CB54-48AA-8A29-5852EA315EE1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back