Ardex

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick

In Remembrance
I know guys like In, and E play with this stuff a lot .

I need to grind the paint off a outside step, and patio, she then wants me to put a top coating on it .

Do any of you guys know if they make anything like that ? I can't find it .

Thanks
Nick

Thanks Guys . They really turned the site into a maze .

The 301, and 500 were the ones i was looking at .

You hit it on the head E. Called tech support today , and that is what he recommended seeing that i had to do the sides of the area to .

He even had to check on something because of all the new products out . lol.

Just a FYI- The Registrar of Contractors said us installers can't go out and do exterior slab refinishing as in like driveways. Jerks - stepping on toes I guess.

Just a FYI- The Registrar of Contractors said us installers can't go out and do exterior slab refinishing as in like driveways. Jerks - stepping on toes I guess.

Makes sense to me on a technical/bureaucratic level. These are laws that may make some sense but would virtually NEVER be enforced unless there were a dramatic failure.

I think it's reasonable to inform the customer that your state license isn't valid for outdoor work. But I believe there's a covered patio and a step in Nick's project. The covered patio would be legit C-15 work in CA.

Hey, our union is at war with the Carpenters International out West over these petty jurisdictional disputes.

Who can keep track?

Well I did just glue down crapet on a covered porch. Almost had a heat stroke.
But then I can to topical overlays with virtually the same stuff in a house or porch. Porches are fair game me thinks, just not drive ways or side walks. lol Thats crap and as you s aid doubtfully enforced unless epic failure.

I don't as a rule do outside work, But this is for a friends son.

When they start chipping in to help with my bills , Then they can tell me what work i can do , and what i can't do .

I don't as a rule do outside work, But this is for a friends son.

When they start chipping in to help with my bills , Then they can tell me what work i can do , and what i can't do .

Sure, small "side" jobs just yourself and maybe a dummy or two to bust out the idiot labor no one cares. As long as you're not getting into any bigger scale work with DOZENS of employees and MILLIONS of dollars in gross revenue no one will ever bat an eyelash.

...........as IF I need to tell this to an Italian from New Jersey.

Lots of stuff I like to post up is for the guys who.............don't travel in the same circles. Likewise, I spend a lot of time learning about stuff I probably will never deal with like shower pans, mud beds, refinishing hardwood-------WAIT-------I'm doing that TOMORROW as a QC, PM and SSHO.

You can guess what that alphabet soup means.

Did you say shower pan? Last week.

IMG_20150615_134734_029.jpg

Latest posts

Back