B4 and After

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
Thats the carpet in new condition. Not even what it looked like five years later. Wish I had taken a B4 pic myself but I always forget to. The home owner had this pic of the carpet on file.

The wood is Brazilian Chestnut, 2 1/4 x 5/16 solid random plank gluedown over concrete.Which would you rather have?

zugates.jpg

zugates 1.jpg

Never ask a wood guy if he would rather have cpt . :D
They can have that dust collecting coffee table though. Went through a year of that with black smoked glass . :eek:

The place has sort of a southwestern look. :D

I like the wood, but they need an oval rug on it. Wood needs a nice rug.

Looks like a pretty spendy piece of carpet that was down.

The place has sort of a southwestern look. :D

I like the wood, but they need an oval rug on it. Wood needs a nice rug.

Looks like a pretty spendy piece of carpet that was down.

And he has on Fox news again! :rolleyes:

They do have some nice area rugs ya just can't see them. I do like area rugs and wood. They compliment each other.

Nuther couple pics. I have to tell ya I am going to bump up the numbers for the install on 2 1/4 gludown next time. Man, what a PITA! Nice couple in Green Valley. I didn't tell him to go to Lumber Liquidators either but work is work.

zugates LL brazilian 016.JPG

zugates LL brazilian 011.JPG

zugates LL brazilian 009.JPG

zugates LL brazilian 007.JPG

I don't even like nailing strip. you nail all day and it looks like you were sleeping on the job. :D
Nice work E

And he has on Fox news again! :rolleyes:

They do have some nice area rugs ya just can't see them. I do like area rugs and wood. They compliment each other.

It's the only news out there. The others are scripted drama and action series programs. :D

I like wood, but my preference is distressed wood. Shiny is beautiful, but one scratch and it looks like floor damage. With distressed wood, the more gravel ya drag in, the better the floor looks. :D

Either route, they do need a rug to define or create a space, but also important for sound control.

Latest posts

Back