Back from Colorado.

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know in Cuba how they have lots of old Fords and Chevys..... but if you pop the hood, they have Briggs and Statton engines and Maytag transmissions??? :D
My confuser is a 2008 model made by Gigabyte, and the power supply is (was) a Thermaltake 500 Watt unit.
It's now powered by a 2001 SONY PCV-7762 power supply.
The fan case exhaust is a lot cooler.
I'm looking for a new power supply. Old one was 500W, and a 350 to 450W would probably be way fine.............
I had a lot of unused cable connections. I think it was intended to have a lot of up grades.

I'll move this to your tech forum.

Last edited:
I had to quit . I go out and have a beer , next thing you know i would jump the fence and be gone for a week or so . Sometimes we would get a call from friends of ours from another state , Next thing i know I'm on a flight . :D

Had to show ID to the little lady of the house to prove who i was . :D

I downloaded it. Looks similar to Everest Ultimate, but seems easier to read. Not sure if it has the same amount of data, but I like it.

Summary page.jpg

Here is one that you can scan with .

Secunia PSI is a free security tool designed with the sole purpose of helping you secure your computer against vulnerabilities in programs. VULNERABLE ? Did you know that many of the hacker attacks and security threats today exploit software vulnerabilities and code flaws? UPDATED ? Keeping your PC and, especially, your third-party programs updated requires you to search the Internet for updates and patches on a regular basis - for all the programs installed on your PC. WHATS ON YOUR PC ? The typical user has 30-60 programs installed. Do you know which programs you have installed? Do you know which programs expose you to security threats? SECURE ? Is your PC secure? Do you have all the latest security updates and patches? PROTECT YOURSELF ! Security patches are usually free and available for download from the program vendors. Let the Secunia PSI pinpoint exactly which patches you need to secure your PC. Read more at: https://tr.im/1ZfIX

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=vbc8qk_3pofy6HdWfINOOQ&bvm=bv.77880786,d.aWw

On the motherboard, the -12 volt fluctuates a lot with this newly installed old SONY power supply. I don't think it's an issue because it worked fine on the old confuzer. The screenshot captured the data during a low swing.
I'm looking at new power supply anyway because this one doesn't have enough cables, nor long enough cables.

Latest posts

Back