Beaulieu Laminate flooring

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juan1955

I live in Chatham,Ontario,Canada about 60 miles e
:eek:Hi Everyone ,
This is my first post.
We are looking at some laminate flooring made Beaulieu.The floor is in the kosmo collection and the color is Chocolate Koa.Has anyone either bought or have knowledge of this flooring.It is 12 mm thick and seems to be a good product.I look forward to your feedback

Thanks for your time
Don

Thanks for checking in. It's a weekend, but hopefully the others will chime in with some help, but I'm helpless to you with your question. I know the name, but not the product. :eek:

i had no idea that they made laminate---they are known as a carpet company with a decent reputation---im guessing its a recent foray into laminate but i have heard nothing good or bad about it--quickstep makes the best laminates in my opinion

Hi! I just spoke with Beaulieu Rep and they do not make laminate. I did a search on-line to help you find a manufacturer that documents that line or color and it did not show up anything. It could be someone private labeled it to give it some credibility and sold it like that. Good luck to you. Mannington, Mohawk and Armstrong make a great dark laminate.

hi there - I have seen the Beaulieu Koa and loved the colour. But instead I am considering Kraus and Mannington - they seem to be a bit higher quality brands. I think the draw with Beaulieu is the low price - so you may experience installation issues and/or short warranty issues.

Hi, last year I was looking for Koa chocolate myself, but I was told it’s discontinued and I could try Nautika endeavour from the came company. But now that I’m ready for flooring I understand that this vinyl plank is also presently discontinued.

I too am looking for Koa chocolate from Beaulieu or their Nautika endeavour 2086.
Let me know if you find any sandragallimore @hotmail.com

Latest posts

Back