Beerbecue

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
One of these years, I'll get my Beerbecue completed. I cut the lid quite a few years ago with a jigsaw. Man is stainless steel slow cutting. Took a lot of WD-40 and I don't recall how many blades. This was back in the days of good looking kegs. I got it from my nephews friend for getting his truck running.
I wish I had a shop and welder (and welding skills) to construct a grill using stainless. I'd like it to have two or three height positions. I modified a grate from an old barbecue to fit the lower contours. The cooking grill will be a lot more tricky to construct. I have a few ideas.
Tomatoes are slow, but forming. I used an old ladder to get the 'maters off the deck. Got them planted late, but we'll see how they do. Getting the buckets off the deck gives them a little more sun and will probably keep any snails or slugs from invading.

Beerbecue 700.jpg

Beerbecue  grill 700.jpg

0715161927-00 Mater shelf.jpg

0715161935-00 front support.jpg

0715161936-00 rear support.jpg

That is indeed a shame.
I do JB-Weld.......... the original, and JB-Quick. :eek: Too bad they don't make a food grade with a 1200 degree rating. :D
I have a friend that can make welds look as smooth as I can apply caulking. My issue is designing the shape I want and getting it ready for him. I want the grill shape to resemble the inner keg curvatures if possible. It needs new hinges, a handle and a stand of some sort............ and a variable air inlet.

Latest posts

Back