best vacuum cleaner?

Help Support Flooring Forum:

Prada

Hi guys
I searching some Hardwood Floor Vacuum Cleaners but I want some light weight so all other family members can also use it, please give me some suggestion. Previously, I have a vacuum cleaner which is heavy in weight. Someone suggested me to buy a rainbow vacuum cleaner please tell me is it good to use?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
You can use a following vacuum cleaner
1. Shark UltraCyclone Pet Pro+
2.SHARK ION W1 WANDVAC
3.Dyson V8 Animal
4.BISSELL Adapt Ion Pet
5.HoLife HM036E
but it totally depends on your budget.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner, see what the mill who made your carpet thinks is the best. At least then it will have a warranty.

C.J.

Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Pro
It’s really too bad someone hasn’t made an aftermarket beater bar for the Dyson. I used a Eureka Sanitaire? for a few years. I liked it. Bought it off of a customer looking to sell hers. She got me because I paid too much for a used vacuum.:oops: But it worked and it worked well so I suppose it was worth it. Kirby’s seem to be made for short people but I like the old classic look and they really suck up the carpet fuzz after an install. I had a customer give me theirs because they hated it.

DarisMulkin

Professional
Pro
That is because it has an extremely hard beater bar and can/does damage the yarn
Watching the price of lumber and wondering if I should sell my house for parts?
Its not a beater bar, that is a hoover product. Tyson's bristles are so stiff it cards the yarn[takes the twist out for non carpet people]