Circulation problems.

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got discharged from the hospital this afternoon. I ended up with Iv's of antibiotics plus one big Iv of Lasik. Man with the lasik you will become very familar with yourself. You just as well hook up a garden hose to it because you P and P and P somemore. Also my legs are wrapped really tight from the toes to the knees. Cross your fingers this all works as the Dr said I would be healed in 2 weeks.

I got discharged from the hospital this afternoon. I ended up with Iv's of antibiotics plus one big Iv of Lasik. Man with the lasik you will become very familar with yourself. You just as well hook up a garden hose to it because you P and P and P somemore. Also my legs are wrapped really tight from the toes to the knees. Cross your fingers this all works as the Dr said I would be healed in 2 weeks.
I hope it works. If you take lasik daily it is not too bad.

hope it works as well Daris

Got up early to get to hospital for a scan by 8.30 Got there at 7.30 in 20 minutes as there was no traffic Rang man to say we were there as I needed wheel chair Told him I tested positive for covid as wife has had it for a week which they knew with me having no signs. Email said for me to have test as I leave home, we thought they wanted to see results. Nothing about not going but no big deal really as the hospital isnt that far away with both of us having nothing better to do and getting out of the house for awhile
Got sent home as it takes them longer to clean up after a covid case so now waiting for a phone call for a new time Maybe tomorrow

Latest posts

Back