Commercial Floor Rep

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to hear CFR. At least something is going your way. I was told yesterday that I/we are no longer contagious after yesterday. 11 days after testing positive you are good to go. I asked about retesting and was told we could test positive 2-3 months out. No need to. But I tell you this no taste/no smell really sucks. Now I can can come and visit Jon.

You will have trouble getting into NZ as things will not open up until there is a 90% vac rate
I still want to get back to Vegas before I throw in this flooring game Everything is getting toooo hard for us old fellas

You will have trouble getting into NZ as things will not open up until there is a 90% vac rate
I still want to get back to Vegas before I throw in this flooring game Everything is getting toooo hard for us old fellas
Make sure you find something to do. Being retired is boring. And it works on your health.

Hell, I have 20 odd years until retirement and things are already hard and I am bored too. Seems like I might just have to land me a premature death by the sounds of you old sods :)

Nice to hear CFR. At least something is going your way. I was told yesterday that I/we are no longer contagious after yesterday. 11 days after testing positive you are good to go. I asked about retesting and was told we could test positive 2-3 months out. No need to. But I tell you this no taste/no smell really sucks. Now I can can come and visit Jon.
Glad to hear that Daris. 🎉

Hell, I have 20 odd years until retirement and things are already hard and I am bored too. Seems like I might just have to land me a premature death by the sounds of you old sods :)
Look both ways when crossing the street. Don't Walk and text.
.....just tryin to help. 😉

I'm home post-surgery. Surgery went well. Got a bit of a ways to go for recovery and getting back to normal. I start PT on Tuesday next week and my therapists are awesome. They have been with me through my knee replacement and other stuff and they are the best!
I'm really glad everything went well for you. Now it is is up and away.

Latest posts

Back