Confused - Need help on floor prep

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its posts like this and people like you that are the reason I try to contribute to the forum on a regular basis. A little thank you goes along way. What a great turnout on that job. It looks fantastic!

Sorry guys, don't know where or why this message is showing up my pc is protected with AVG, Maleware, and CCleaner.

When I wanted to insert the pic, it asked for a url so I uploaded the pics to a site I manage (thenextuselections). The only viruses there are the politicians themselves...

The administrator told me to attach the pictures as regular files.

breakfast before.jpg

breakfast after.jpg

LR before.jpg

LR after.jpg

TJ, CC Cleaner And i think you are referring to Malwarebytes Don't protect your confuser . You don't mention what you are using for a firewall.
If you think you are infected , run a scan on eset . http://www.eset.com/me/home/products/online-scanner/
If you are infected it will produce a log . Post it in the tech forum and i will clean it up for you . if their is no virus, or trogens, no log will be produced.

RugAddict, Thank you for the compliment. As far as the high chair, you know you can't put a cat in a high chair, but if I told my Doberman to sit in it... somehow it will get done.

Latest posts

Back