Consider yourself lucky

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
I just watched the beginning of the end. the list of celebrities that have passed away this year.
It's amazing how young so many of them were.
I wonder what the average age of death is for the general populace, and what the average age of celebrities deaths were.
It's just a thought, but there are a lot of them that were relatively young that passed away this year.

I just watched the beginning of the end. the list of celebrities that have passed away this year.
It's amazing how young so many of them were.
I wonder what the average age of death is for the general populace, and what the average age of celebrities deaths were.
It's just a thought, but there are a lot of them that were relatively young that passed away this year.
I'm sure a lot of them was sucide. A lot can't stand the pressure and turn to drugs and alcohol.

And then last night's report of Barbara Walters. Is it that we are just more aware because time is creeping up on all of us, or is it because of something else?

Regarding New Year's, tonight I will lift a glass and toast all my friends here, with a nice glass of ice tea, wishing you all a healthy and happy 2023, as we sit in our pajamas, ready for bed at 6PM.

Earlier this week I was planning on installing some carpet at one of my uncles rentals. I ended up having five jobs to measure. I figured with the store being closed it might be a quiet week but the owner still checks messages and if someone needs something measured she sends me a text with the name and address. I have the layouts drawn up but still need to figure out materials, so I think my uncle's rental can wait. I did make some progress. I got some tools and the carpet over there, so I'll get started on that Monday instead.
Long gone are the days of making a big deal out of New Year's. It's pretty much turned into just another day...... The biggest deal is remembering to write 23 instead of 22. Happy New Year's Eve to y'all.

Latest posts

Back