convert pdf to jpg

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The process to convert PDF file to JPG is also very easy, just:
  1. Click on “Choose File”, then select your file.
  2. Choose the JPG quality from the drop-down menu in the field of JPG quality.
  3. Click on “Convert” button and then you can download the converted image in common ZIP format.
Or you can use this free online link that will do it for you ..
Simplest Ways to Convert PDF to JPG for Free

I like the way you add text with Irfanview. You ever use that one?
Found a way around it. Can send a picture to paint, add text and send it back to pictures as a jpeg file. Lets me create a book cover.

Attachments

• Boozin it up on the farm-11 cleaned 1 Irfanview.jpg
    Boozin it up on the farm-11 cleaned 1 Irfanview.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 163
Its a small file size but a neat program. To get the writing where you want it to appear, you right click and drag to open a rectangle the size you want. Click edit> insert text, then type in what you want. If the font is the wrong size, color or type. click the back arrow and change the font, then click OK......... what you typed in stays there so you don't lose it.

Don't like to download from the authors site .. There is usually spyware in it .. Major Geeks removes all the junk before they post it on their site ..

From the authors site.
Some important infos:
1) Please take care when downloading IrfanView from software sites which are not listed on the Downloads page.
2) Some sites use custom/unknown downloaders which can contain malware or ask you to pay for a (free!) download.
3) The original filenames and SHA-checksums of IrfanView and Plugins installer are visible on the Downloads page.

I'd trust this one.

Latest posts

Back