Covid 19

Help Support Flooring Forum:

Jon

Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Pro
Been there it unbelievable.
We also went there years ago after one of our trips to Surfaces and agree with Daris as its definitely worth while
I couldnt get over the size of the rockets as they are a lot bigger than what I thought they would be

Jon

Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Pro
Been there it unbelievable.
We also went there years ago after one of our trips to Surfaces and agree with Daris as its definitely worth while
I couldnt get over the size of the rockets as they are a lot bigger than
😁
I saw a lot of people ......I avoid people Jon. My weekends, my photography was self centered. People get in the way of things sometimes. Had I a girlfriend or wife during those times a camera would have been used for recording rather than enjoyment.
People have their place. Much rather have a mountain in my photo than a people in my photo.
I grew up wading small nearby streams in search of.... Pollywogs, salamanders, knewts, crayfish, periwinkles, and small trout catching them in small food strainers. Because of that early child
Experience, I guess I have been self isolating most of my life. Kicking over rocks and logs are life long educational experiences. Too many people look over the simple things.
This just came up on my phone as the govt is trying to get NZers to see our own country to get the people to spend travel money here and I reckon you could survive here Not much work for flooring guys though :)
Been there a couple of times

highup

Professional
Pro
Id rather x10 to go there than Disney.
.... I've only seen bottle rockets. Matter of fact I have a bunch of them.

highup

Professional
Pro
I have a single room restretch Monday and 13 sheets of 1/2" plywood to install Tuesday and Wednesday. Maybe some prep too. The job is going to be done in a couple of steps as money allows.
The feast never makes up for the famine.

highup

Professional
Pro
Nice offer but I can't breath upside down. 🤫
I live 3 miles from where I was born and 2 miles away from when I lived from 4 to age 13.
My feet are stuck in the local mud.

Latest posts