Covid 19

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to Safeway tonight. Haven't been there for a few weeks. Halfway down an aisle, I noticed arrows on the floor and I was going the wrong way. ....hey, I was 1/2 way down so I took my chances. 😁

I went to Safeway tonight. Haven't been there for a few weeks. Halfway down an aisle, I noticed arrows on the floor and I was going the wrong way. ....hey, I was 1/2 way down so I took my chances. 😁

Just tell them you were thinking of being in New Zealand then you would have been on the correct side
Here its keep in your bubble 60 times a day :)

We have got rid of Covid-19 here in New Zealand
Got to keep our boarders shut to keep all you bad people out :) otherwise we will be back to square one
Thousands of people have lost their jobs though
Glad I am old with a bit of money in the bank

We have got rid of Covid-19 here in New Zealand
Got to keep our boarders shut to keep all you bad people out :) otherwise we will be back to square one
Thousands of people have lost their jobs though
Glad I am old with a bit of money in the bank
But that would also mean no one in the country could leave and go on all those cruises. Just saying, just incase you know someone llike that.

Daris are you talking about me? :)
We are looking at booking another cruise maybe around NZ even though we did this cruise a few years ago as wife wanted to see NZ as a tourist. As you know we have been around a bit to lots of different countries and have found 2 weeks cruising around NZ is fairly well up with any other cruise or trip we have done in the past. Still think Antarctica was probably the best though
Seabourn Cruises owe us at least a week cruise due to us been thrown off the ship at Adelaide half way through our last cruise so we have to use that before it expires

I think you'd enjoy that Jon. Living close to the ocean all my life I have ventured into the bay just two times. Once on a sternwheeler party boat at Christmas time.... Temps well below freezing that night. Another time installing vinyl flooring on the local pilot boat, North Bend. We were invited to tag along to undock the ship, then follow it out and watch the pilot climb down the ladder from the ship onto the pilot boat. We were 2 miles offshore when the pilot came off the ship and "jumped" off the ladder onto the pilot boat. This was nice weather, I can't imagine this in the winter. Very neat seeing the land from the ocean and Bay view. Love to do that again...... but now there's a different owner. dagnamit!

Latest posts

Back