Covid 19

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been there it unbelievable.

We also went there years ago after one of our trips to Surfaces and agree with Daris as its definitely worth while
I couldnt get over the size of the rockets as they are a lot bigger than
😁
I saw a lot of people ......I avoid people Jon. My weekends, my photography was self centered. People get in the way of things sometimes. Had I a girlfriend or wife during those times a camera would have been used for recording rather than enjoyment.
People have their place. Much rather have a mountain in my photo than a people in my photo.
I grew up wading small nearby streams in search of.... Pollywogs, salamanders, knewts, crayfish, periwinkles, and small trout catching them in small food strainers. Because of that early child
Experience, I guess I have been self isolating most of my life. Kicking over rocks and logs are life long educational experiences. Too many people look over the simple things.

This just came up on my phone as the govt is trying to get NZers to see our own country to get the people to spend travel money here and I reckon you could survive here Not much work for flooring guys though :)
Been there a couple of times
https://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/back...st-a-journey-to-new-zealands-most-remote-town

I have a single room restretch Monday and 13 sheets of 1/2" plywood to install Tuesday and Wednesday. Maybe some prep too. The job is going to be done in a couple of steps as money allows.
The feast never makes up for the famine.

Nice offer but I can't breath upside down. 🤫
I live 3 miles from where I was born and 2 miles away from when I lived from 4 to age 13.
My feet are stuck in the local mud.

Only thing I've done differently in the last year is where a mask in public and I have a bottle of 70% alcohol in the truck that I splash on my hands after I stop at a store... not always, but often. I'm about to return to my carpet job that had flawed carpet. This is the first time since covid appeared, that I've worked at a home with a customer wear's masks. 99% of the day, they are 75 feet away from me at the other end of the house. I sneak in the back door do my work and say goodbye at the end of the day.
I have been to homes to look at things and I put my mask on if the customer has theirs on. Otherwise I ask.
In the US, states are in control of covid restrictions not the federal government. There's no such thing as one size fits all, so that's why States and counties dictate restrictions.

One sad interview from a nurse on tv said “one teenager asked if she got the vaccine could she avoid being put on ventilator, the nurse said “sorry honey, it’s too late” the girl died.

One sad interview from a nurse on tv said “one teenager asked if she got the vaccine could she avoid being put on ventilator, the nurse said “sorry honey, it’s too late” the girl died.

There’s so much we don’t even comprehend even if one does survive the whole ordeal. My brother is slowly being woken up after a month of either being on a ventilator or ECMO. Yes, he’s still alive but he’s not out of the woods yet. He’s going to have months of physical therapy rehab before he can even think about going back to work. Use it or lose it is right. If you haven’t moved for a month, you waste away real quick. Then there could also be other issues we don’t even know about yet. Kidney damage? Brain damage? He’s also on anti anxiety meds right now to help cope with realizing he just lost a month of his life. Something I’m sure the doctors and nurses know all about but the layperson would never even consider being an issue. It’s messed up. Makes one wonder even if you do survive, would you want to if it meant you are now all messed up. A vegetable so to speak.

This one is coming in with illegals.

Fewer than 700 Lambda cases have been found in the U.S. since first being detected here months ago.

The Washington Post reports NYU researchers have found the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine are highly effective in combatting Lambda, but the Johnson and Johnson vaccine does not offer the same defenses.

Yes I believe you because the virus knows not to infect legally traveling people, “believe me”

we all know the vaccine isn’t 100% effective. Any details on “this guy”?

the virus also knows who is a Republican and who is a Democrat. Like Santa who knows who is naughty or nice.

Latest posts

Back