Crazy Neighbor Harasses Me On Yelp

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're responsible for the roof too Ernesto........... in case it ever leaks.
So the big question now is................... did you get in a hurry and forget to seal the roof? :D
It is on there now E , Had to check my other e mail addy to confirm my post ..
PS: If you give her the Draino Cocktail, Hold the olive .. :mad:
Nick, leave the olive in there. That way it would look like she was making olives.

https://www.google.com/search?safe=...making+olives+using+draino&btnK=Google+Search

Hav, LOL just noticed that!!! Even the pics as well. Ya'll can keep the money. Good job and call to action from my buds. hehe :party:

Just did a quick check on flights

• UA.png

United Airlines
    Flight 5617 E7W
  • 12:40pm - Tue, Jul 03
    03:05pm - Tue, Jul 03
  • Tucson (TUS)
    San Francisco (SFO)
  • Nonstop
    Coach
    2h 25m
  • Layover: 6h 35m
    Flight 5617 operated by SKYWEST DBA UNITED EXPRESS

• NZ.png

Air New Zealand
    Flight 7 77W
  • 09:40pm - Tue, Jul 03
    05:30am - Thu, Jul 05
  • San Francisco (SFO)
    Auckland (AKL)
  • Nonstop
    Coach
    12h 50m

• Flight Duration : 15h 15m
    Total trip duration: 21h 50m
Do you charge for travel time? :)
I think the price was about $1800 each person I think but I do not know if that is US$ or NZ$

I only fly business class Jon...... Installation is free but travel time is $100US per hour. Plus room n board. ;)

I'd work up there every day in that high rise if I could. I don't love the big city but the pay is three fold for places like that. Includes room n board/

3 fold ??? :eek:
.....so you're talking over $225 per day and scantily clad women feeding you grapes and fanning you after work ? :D Wow, and I thought our profession was rated as "handy man " trade.
Cool......... how much is rent in Arizona? ;)

Last edited:
3 fold ??? :eek:
.....so you're talking over $225 per day and scantily clad women feeding you grapes and fanning you after work ? :D Wow, and I thought our profession was rated as "handy man " trade.
Cool......... how much is rent in Arizona? ;)

Oh way over $225 but rent is around 800 a month for a one bedroom.

So Yelp pulled down your review High and Nicks review (not recommended) , but Mark's is hanging in there. Total jerks. At least the crazy womans is gone but still on Google here .... https://www.google.com/search?q=top...i60l2j69i57.2063j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Maye they think that Nick and I know you too well because our comments came in so close together................. you know, a collusion sort of thing. ;)

Latest posts

Back