Crazy Neighbor Harasses Me On Yelp

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My reply is still there.

Weird, cus it was in the can where in light text says "not recommended. I wonder if Yelp can send people different stuff .
Like i could see my rant against yelp on the regular page but in the .biz page it said mine was canned along with yours and Nicks.

This is what I got

• empty_profile.png

Rating
    Start your review of Top Floor Installation Co.
    • 2 friends
    • 16 reviews
    • Share review
    • Embed review
    • Compliment
    • Send message
    • Follow Andrew T.
    stars.png

6/1/2018

I have known Stephen for 5 years and during that time he has installed flooring at 4 different homes of mine in Tucson and most recently Phoenix. He does an exceptional job from start to finish. He is punctual and adheres to the schedule we agreed to. He does not rush and his work is meticulous. He is respectful of my property and makes sure when he's finished he has thoroughly cleaned up any mess and debris remaining from the install. Most importantly he can be trusted and does not need to be watched over and monitored. I don't think twice about handing him my house keys and leaving him alone to do his work. He is so extraordinary that I recently covered hotel and transportation so he could do a job for me in Phoenix. The extra cost was well worth it for the piece of mind knowing the job would be done perfectly and on time. There is nobody better than Stephen in Tucson or Phoenix.

Was this review …?
    • 0 friends
    • 18 reviews
    • 4 photos
    • Share review
    • Embed review
    • Compliment
    • Send message
    • Follow Mark W.
    stars.png

6/1/2018
    Top Floor was highly recommended by numerous experts, but unfortunately, since my house is at Lake Havasu, it was just too far for the owner to make the trip to lay flooring throughout the house. The owner tried his best to break away to help me, but it was just too far for him to help. We spoke daily for a week trying to make this happen, and was very apologetic, but he needed to stay local to help his customers fix their issues. I commend this company for their business practices, and if I ever get closer, I can assure you that this company will be the only company I call.

Was this review …?
    • 0 friends
    • 1 review
    • Share review
    • Embed review
    • Compliment
    • Send message
    • Follow Melva L.
    stars.png

6/20/2016
    Top Floor installed laminate in our master bedroom. Wow! Does Stephen know what he's doing?! He is very professional and dependable. He replaced baseboards and the cuts were perfect. We highly recommend Top Floor!
    Melva & Tom Lundy

Was this review …?
    • 2 friends
    • 71 reviews
    • 13 photos
    • Share review
    • Embed review
    • Compliment
    • Send message
    • Follow Cynthia H.
    stars.png

8/27/2014
    I work with trades people in my business all the time.

Bottom line: this guy is a GEM!

Most people will not even call you back with a small job. He not only called back promptly, came quickly, do a fantastic job, was pleasant and very reasonably priced.

I hired him after the big flooring company who I hired to install the floor wouldn't even call me back.

Do yourself a favor when you need any floor work done, call Top Floor!

4 people voted for this review
    • 22 friends
    • 4 reviews
    • Share review
    • Embed review
    • Compliment
    • Send message
    • Follow Lynn K.
    stars.png

6/2/2014
    • First to Review
    Stephen Perrera was wonderful! Very professional and reasonable. We received multiple quotes and Stephen was the most reasonable. Couldn't have been happier with his work ethic, attention to detail, and his friendly trustworthy personality. I wouldn't call anyone else if we needed flooring installed again. He arrived on time. His estimate was accurate, and he wasted no time. Kept everything cleaned up and did an awesome job! We love our new floors! Thank you so much Top Floor Installation!

Was this review …?

Page 1 of 1
4 other reviews that are not currently recommended
Read about our automated review filter on our <a href="http://officialblog.yelp.com/2009/10/why-yelp-has-a-review-filter.html">Blog</a>
We use automated software to recommend the reviews we think will be the most helpful to the Yelp community based primarily on quality, reliability and the reviewer’s activity on Yelp. Advertisers get no special treatment. The reviews below didn’t make the cut and are therefore not factored into this business's overall star rating. Watch the video above or check out our FAQ for more details.

• user_60_square.png
    • Nick A.
    • Woodbury, NJ
    • 0 friends
    • 1 review
    stars.png

6/1/2018
    I to agree with Randy.. I've known Steve around 10 years ..
    Seen a lot of his work.. You're in good hands ..
    Hacks don't spend thousands of dollars for Certifications .. He is one of the best out there .. Don't be fooled by this lady trying to blow smoke up your Harse , Sounds like she has a personal Vendetta towards Steve ..

Floors are Us..
    NWFA Cewrtified installer / Flooring Inspector ..

• user_60_square.png
    • Randy W.
    • Coos Bay, OR
    • 0 friends
    • 3 reviews
    stars.png

5/31/2018
    I know Stephen from flooring websites for over the past 20 years or so and I knows he goes overboard when checking floor moisture content and any issues that will affect the flooring. He tests and documents his findings so that he's confident in proceeding with any particular job.
    Just read a lady's comments showing "trees" growing under her floor.
    If the floor showed any moisture issues at the time of installation, Stephen would have walked away for the job in a split second.
    Years later if the ground level moisture raised excessively or if the house had roof drains that plugged up and caused leaks near the slab or water pipe leaks.............
    ................well how the heck can a person predict the future?
    I've never met Stephen face to face, but from the expertise I've seen from his photos and postings on flooring forums, I'd recommend him in a nanosecond. You won't find a better flooring installer out there. He cares more about the work he does than 99.8521695 % of the flooring installers out there.
    Randy in CB

Exactly what I see, thanks Jon
I'm saddened. First time in my life I've been "not recommended" :(
.............Yelp sucks.
That said, since we mentioned knowing you, maybe we look like plants.............. since we aren't actual customers. Just trying to make sense of it.

Not liking this new format......... makes me look like a serial double and triple poster.

I submit a reply.................... nothing happens. Page just stays still like my connection froze up.
............so I try again, then I get dupes.

Not liking this new format......... makes me look like a serial double and triple poster.

I submit a reply.................... nothing happens. Page just stays still like my connection froze up.
............so I try again, then I get dupes.
I am not crazy about this format either. But we are stuck with it.

It's probably my dialup. When I click to post a comment, sometimes nothing happens. The page just looks like it's waiting for me to continue. I'll drift off to another site for a few seconds or a minute then come back to see if it's loaded my comment.......... if it hasn't, I'll click again. When I return to the page I'll find there are duplicate replies.
Oh well, probably my XP and dialup not meshing with the newfangled technology.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back