Cupped Floor

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Underneath Nick's name it says "Moderator". Under my name it says "member". Under Floorex's name it says:

BANNED.

The bad boy in me wonders how I can get that. It's like wearing a tattoo for forums.

More seriously: Floorex, everyone is responsible for testing for moisture. The original estimator should have tested for moisture. The installer should have tested moisture levels. The homeowner is responsible for communicating anything they know that could affect the installation (i.e., we had a flood and the floor was sopping wet two weeks ago).

A statement like "moisture readings are not normally taken when installing in a home" is absolute incompetence.

Floorex is a spammer. They come in and try to make a normal post which isn't easy when they don't speak English. Then they come back later and edit their post and put in an ad for drugs. That way when I click on "New Posts" it doesn't come up. Just one of the ways they try to sneak stuff past us.

Latest posts

Back