Current news

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worth the time. The mainstream knows, but you won't hear about this. Hoping you aren't forced to subscribe, but it's worth it if you do.
Trump peepee and Russian collusion hoax. Total fabrication as we all knew, but this is finally out there for all to see.
The only collusion is Hillary, her campaign, her lawyers, the FBI, the media and unnamed heads or "higher ups" of social media..... all to stop Trump from being elected.
Don't look behind the curtain, there is nothing to see there. 😡
https://rumble.com/vmmpyn-ep.-1607-...ble-or-is-this-another-headfake-the-dan-.html

Last edited:
With a new administration there, and of course are zero women in the government. A spokesman said that that may change at some undetermined time. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

The law of supply and demand does work. School bus driver starting wage is now $20/ hr with a hiring bonus. Hope this helps to put things in perspective. When was the last time you raised your rates?

https://news.yahoo.com/dysart-unified-school-district-approves-013039636.html
ED16B8C5-169E-4035-B249-16DA758E4148.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes it does. $20/ hr ain’t shit compared to the cost of living in Phoenix. My point is if you can make $20/ hr driving a school bus, with benefits and a hiring bonus, what’s the incentive to learn to lay floors for $15/ hr?

Just restarted contracting and the going rate hasnt even been looked at. If people are willing to pay 3x more for materials today than 10 years ago they can pay at least 1.5x more for labor. We sell a luxury item most the time. It costs what it costs.

EXCLUSIVE: President Biden on Friday left Border Patrol agents stunned after repeating debunked claims that Del Rio agents whipped or "strapped" Haitian migrants, while promising to make those agents "pay."

Claims that agents, who were using long reins to control their horses, were using "whips" were quickly debunked by officials and other agents – but activists and elected Democrats have continued to fuel it. The photographer who took the images said Friday he did not see any agents whipping migrants.

DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas had pushed back against the narrative alongside Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz, but a day later – after the White House had called the images "horrific" – went on CNN and said the images "troubled me profoundly" before adding that "one cannot weaponize a horse" against migrants.

On Friday, amid an ongoing investigation into the agents – who have now been shifted to desk duty – and a day after the Biden administration barred the use of horses in Del Rio, the president tore into those agents. "To see people treated like they did, horses barely running over, people being strapped – it's outrageous," Biden said, making a whipping motion with his hand. "I promise you, those people will pay. There will be an investigation underway now and there will be consequences. There will be consequences."

Border Patrol agents were stunned and angered by the comments, which both claimed without evidence that migrants were run over and whipped, and at the same time cast a shadow over the investigation.

We already have one here in Canada, its just buried in the tax on fuel, obviously anyone with a brain in their head would realize "per mile" fee would be an asinine idea, how you gonna monitor that.

The tax is supposed to support infrastructure projects, but ill be dammed if I know where it goes.

I buy marked fuel for my lawn equipment and generators and atv because it is not using public infrastructure.

In the US, they would create an agency with thousands of workers to just try to figure out how to do it.
Years ago they spent millions trying to figure out why children wreck tricycles.....The final result was, they decided it was because they are uncoordinated. duh

Don't worry man we are inept up here too.
Thats my problem with government, it is so vastly ineffective, inefficient and inept.
One cannot help but think it could be a whole lot cheaper and easier than they make it

....but they call that Infrastructure Bill a true "Bipartisan" bill. Biggest BS I've heard from this corrupt administration.
They used that "Bipartisan" word on the news a few minutes ago. 😣
Roads and bridges, Republicans would vote for. That's a fraction with the rest being pixie dust and unicorn horn powder.

President Joe Biden didn’t just announce a Covid-19 vaccine mandate on companies employing 100 or more people, he plans to enforce it.
On Saturday, Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s House quietly tucked an enforcement mechanism into their $3.5 trillion “reconciliation” bill, passed it out of the Budget Committee, and sent it to the House floor.
Buried on page 168 of the House Democrats’ 2,465-page mega bill is a tenfold increase in fines for employers that “willfully,” “repeatedly,” or even seriously violate a section of labor law that deals with hazards, death, or serious physical harm to their employees.
The increased fines on employers could run as high as $70,000 for serious infractions, and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations—almost three-quarters of a million dollars for each fine. If enacted into law, vax enforcement could bankrupt non-compliant companies even more quickly than the $14,000 OSHA fine anticipated under Biden’s announced mandate.

Out law doctors?

Recent studies of medical errors have estimated errors may account for as many as 251,000 deaths annually in the United States (U.S)., making medical errors the third leading cause of death.

Last edited:
Who ever wrote that would not know shit as to what is happening here. Prison like lock down, pile of shit one was allowed to go shopping for petrol food etc but you could not buy a TV, new car etc. Our carpet shop is kinda open with all the layers working. You can go to the door ask questions, sample will be bought to you etc. Trade shops are kinda open if you have an account there you ring up order what you want then pick it up later, I bought some flooring products yesterday, its good as the shop goes gets the products then puts them in my wagon Lot easier for me this way as I am not walking around the shop finding stuff then carrying it to the counter then me putting it in my wagon
We still cant have groups here of more than ten for weddings, funerals etc
I was reading on a cruise shipping message board that an American was going to a funeral of a person who died from Covid with a hundred or so people because America is a free country with no masks, no 6ft keeping apart etc etc . Thats great if someone has Covid in the crowd now all those others have a great chance of picking up Covid so therefore everybody can then go to his funeral as he just caught Covid
NZ has got rid of Covid once until some American, British, or other nationality bought Covid back, I think there are about 300 from overseas in quarantine at the present time. To me they should have stopped all people entering NZ then there would not be Covid here of which the Govt is trying once again to get Covid free. There is talk here that if one is not vaccinated one would not be allowed to catch a plane go to the movies go to a bar etc etc
I read through lots of those comments attached to that link and once again I dont know where they are getting the information from but its all a load of shit It has been great living in NZ for about a year since the first outbreak with no cases of Covid in the community be able to go to functions with 20 40 thousand people with no worries until that one person from overseas bought the virus back into NZ recently
My rant over

Latest posts

Back