Current news

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People are too much in agreement with allowing Trump and a lot of Republicans from being banned.
I had this really novel idea. I thought that a lot of trumps tweets were kind of trivial even childish.
..... So I didn't read them. They banned him because they don't like him communicating with anybody. If he can't talk then nobody can disagree with him. ....or disagree with him.
It's dangerous territory when the media is able to single out one person on every platform that might be available. I'm pro free speech because I like to have the option to agree or disagree.
We no longer have free speech. At one time you could have stood on a street corner and screamed about a group or race. Now you would be arrested for hate speech. And it depends on who yells. A black person can proclaim how much they hate whites, but if a white person said the same about blacks, they would be accused of racism.

He said a lot of stupid stuff because he is a very stupid person. There is no doubt in that. Forget the politics, the message, the media, forget everything.... that man is a fool. Ill give him his tenacity, bombastic personality and celebrity but stupid is something no sane person can deny.

I’m not in favor of banning Trump but a little self control on his part to be able to STFU would have gone a long way.
I agree 100% maybe 111%
If he could tone down his ego and stop his stupid Twitter BS, the election would have been a slam dunk. He's a total Master at shooting himself in the foot. When everything's good and there's nothing to complain about, he opens his mouth and say something......
.....that knocks him off his pedestal.
I love all of this policies. I just wish he could come down to earth and be humble.

I didn't like the man back when he had his reality tv show. I quickly found I did like his policies though.

I voted for his policies not his personality. Unlike a lot of people, I've simply accepted who he is.
...... I just wish he would realize how much his personality affects people.
People voted against Trump not for Biden. Use

I never know where to put my videos.
There's a lot of fun stuff out there and I really wish we could find a way to get a video section on here instead of having to post things on what did you do today.
I haven't watched any of this family's videos for a few months but I haven't seen a dud yet.

This video has some humor right at the very end.

The new spokesperson for Subway is the one kneeling.

204951299_10225714350395577_1062587497010153496_n.jpg

Guess it’s a good thing I haven’t eaten at Subway for years. And what’s with all this taking a knee bullshit. I know it’s for a cause but can’t you find a way to support your cause while still being patriotic. I don’t see these clowns moving to any other country and renouncing their citizenship. Now I have a little more respect for places like North Korea when they shoot someone for making their country look bad.

Damn son..... Thats a lot of sad junkies. I love the extra 5$ in cash, don't mind we found 110K in meth, but we got that extra 5 dollars.

On a secondary note, I do always love when on the news they say they busted X amount of dollars of a drug...lets use heroine, then i do the math then i think, OK, sure, if you sell it on the street in points i suppose you busted 1.2 million.... but what you really got was 6 Kg with an actual value of a lot closer to like 350K maybe 450. But good on them.
See i dont think drugs are bad, drugs are drugs, they dont really do anything. I think the people benefiting off other peoples misfortune and illicit activity are bad. I havent heard of Methamphetamine cutting off anyones head recently.
There IS an inordinate amount of crime committed by meth heads both to furnish the drugs and then some of the sick, violent acts that are at the very least intensified........not the right word.........so many of those crime shows where the bodies are insanely mutilated turn out to be the actions of those on speed/meth------less so but sometimes cocaine. Those drugs do wind you up into a frenzy and if you lack the ability to control your behavior it's a horrible thing. The Prison-Industrial-Complex isn't a working solution but we do need to find some way to keep those knuckleheads off the crack/meth/speed somehow.

Trump is a Con man, a fraud, a criminal period. Sad to see many are fooled, he dam sure doesn’t give a shit about any of you.

None of them give a crap about any of us. Whatever bullshit comes out of their mouth is nothing more than marketing because the only thing that really counts is making the sale.

None of them give a crap about any of us. Whatever bullshit comes out of their mouth is nothing more than marketing because the only thing that really counts is making the sale.
You know what is really sad? The fact that most people believe that statement. Im not even entirely sure it is untrue, although I would like to belive it is.

I am of the sound opinion that most politicians get into politics to make positive changes, also not sure it is true, but the system has been so corrupted and divided that I am not sure it is even possible.

Almost every American election is divided down the middle, people are entrenched and lord knows no one is really moving.

It breaks my heart to think that the best we can produce as a species are these sycophantic tribes and desponded rhetoric to satisfy ourselves. It's rather disgusting.

I believe most start out with good intentions but eventually their job becomes more about keeping their job and running for re-election than the original intentions that they started with. I could be wrong.

Trump is a Con man, a fraud, a criminal period. Sad to see many are fooled, he dam sure doesn’t give a shit about any of you.
Tell us how you really feel. 😁
The only thing that I don't like about him and his ego and his personality.
If he did the exact same things that he did in office but came out as smooth as Ronald Reagan this election would have been a slam dunk. It wasn't about him protecting our border and being pro-military and pro police and pro-america that lost him the election. It was his personality. If he could change that, I'll vote for him in the next four elections. 16 years from now Trump will still be able to out speak what we have now. 😁

Last edited:
Damn son..... Thats a lot of sad junkies. I love the extra 5$ in cash, don't mind we found 110K in meth, but we got that extra 5 dollars.

On a secondary note, I do always love when on the news they say they busted X amount of dollars of a drug...lets use heroine, then i do the math then i think, OK, sure, if you sell it on the street in points i suppose you busted 1.2 million.... but what you really got was 6 Kg with an actual value of a lot closer to like 350K maybe 450. But good on them.
See i dont think drugs are bad, drugs are drugs, they dont really do anything. I think the people benefiting off other peoples misfortune and illicit activity are bad. I havent heard of Methamphetamine cutting off anyones head recently.
Like that gun running deal that Obama and Eric Holder did with the cartel..
... Maybe in the Middle East in specific countries of course, we could get some drug dealers out of their jail sentences by asking them to do a little "undercover work"
Maybe the drug dealers could start selling their products elsewhere. We have way too much meth and I'm absolutely sure that Iran doesn't have enough. Let's help em get up to speed 😁

Latest posts

Back