Current news

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the racist teenager that gunned down people ( people who were peacefully protesting) in Kenosha.
Before forewarned, they put a block of ads part way into this video that totally blows me away.

It's nice to hear the entire story from beginning to end laid out.
Does this kid look like a liar? Not to me. Not to the videos that I've seen.

FE7U-t_XsAMsxUP.jpg

"Speaking to Tucker Carlson in an interview that aired Monday, Rittenhouse said he believed they came to the correct verdict because the case was not about him; rather, it was about the fundamental right of self-defense.

“I thought they came to the correct verdict because it wasn’t Kyle Rittenhouse on trial in Wisconsin — it was the right to self-defense on trial,” the 18-year-old said. “And if I was convicted… no one would ever be privileged to defend their life against attackers.”"

From the Salvation Army statement

Quote:
"Take a personal inventory on race and discuss it with a friend. If you engage a trusted Black or Brown friend, please make sure they have the emotional and mental capacity to handle this."

That would offend me if I were black.

From the Salvation Army statement

Quote:
"Take a personal inventory on race and discuss it with a friend. If you engage a trusted Black or Brown friend, please make sure they have the emotional and mental capacity to handle this."

That would offend me if I were black.

What nobody is mentioning is the fact that racism doesn’t have a color and there is no such thing as reverse racism either, it’s all just discrimination regardless of what color you are. Black, brown, yellow and purple people can be just as biased as white people yet why is it that only white people are racist. Not a whole lot of white people in Ethiopia yet there sure is a lot of discrimination based on what tribe you are from. How does that work? I’ve seen first hand Mexican born Mexicans baggin on U.S. born Mexicans (Americans) sayin they weren’t real Mexicans. I suppose that’s white peoples fault too huh. Russians and Ukrainians are both white yet they hate each other. What now! I’m just done with the whole thing. I don’t care what color you are, what sex you are, where you’re from or what you identify as, you can all piss off equally. That’s how fair I am.

What nobody is mentioning is the fact that racism doesn’t have a color and there is no such thing as reverse racism either, it’s all just discrimination regardless of what color you are. Black, brown, yellow and purple people can be just as biased as white people yet why is it that only white people are racist. Not a whole lot of white people in Ethiopia yet there sure is a lot of discrimination based on what tribe you are from. How does that work? I’ve seen first hand Mexican born Mexicans baggin on U.S. born Mexicans (Americans) sayin they weren’t real Mexicans. I suppose that’s white peoples fault too huh. Russians and Ukrainians are both white yet they hate each other. What now! I’m just done with the whole thing. I don’t care what color you are, what sex you are, where you’re from or what you identify as, you can all piss off equally. That’s how fair I am.
Mexicans and Guatemalans hate each other. It goes clear back to Aztecs and Mayans. Did you know that dark skinned and light skinned Mexicans hate each other too.

Joe Biden's showing his racism. He just banned South Africans from coming to the U.S.
Hey, Trump was a racist for banning the Chinese people from coming to the U.S. right? 😉

Joe Biden's showing his racism. He just banned South Africans from coming to the U.S.
Hey, Trump was a racist for banning the Chinese people from coming to the U.S. right? 😉

Like most other countries :)
We will still let them in with a NZ Passport at the moment as its against some convention that you have to let NZ Passport holders in
Personally I wouldnt let anybody in at the moment

My point was basically that President Trump tried to stop people from China from entering America and Joe Biden did the same thing for the same reason.
Both are correct in what they did.
Trump got ripped a new one by every single media source, every Democrat member in Congress and was called a bigot a racist as xenophobe and a lot of other names and the media doesn't mention anything out of the ordinary when Biden does this exact same thing.
America needs a cleansing. I always thought the swamp was bad but when you drain the swamp, the muck left on the bottom is the media.

Here's something that doesn't want to make you move to Portland Oregon.
Is called the mayor, the commissioner, the district attorney, and the governor of Oregon.
This is what happens when you vote for liberal extremists.

At what point do the people of Portland wake up and realize that not having police is the problem.
Defund the police, probably the dumbest slogan ever created.
It's totally based on a knee-jerk reaction claiming that police are the problem, not criminals.
The brain power of people in America has declined severely in The last few years.
Portland Oregon's mayor, City council, and please commissioner have literally declared war on police officers.
Now that the police have quit and the violence has escalated to an unbelievable level the mayor is trying to get police to come back and offering them a $25,000 signing bonus. Sounds like he made a mistake but is not willing to say that in actual words. If I was a police officer, $25,000 bucks but sure as he'll not drag me to Portland.

My point was basically that President Trump tried to stop people from China from entering America and Joe Biden did the same thing for the same reason.
Both are correct in what they did.
Trump got ripped a new one by every single media source, every Democrat member in Congress and was called a bigot a racist as xenophobe and a lot of other names and the media doesn't mention anything out of the ordinary when Biden does this exact same thing.
America needs a cleansing. I always thought the swamp was bad but when you drain the swamp, the muck left on the bottom is the media.
Got to sell newspapers somehow

Latest posts

Back