Current news

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slime media caught on video being the snakes they are.
Notice both NBC people are very careful not to say exactly what they are doing? A lot of ums and uhs when attempting to not answer the cops questions. Yet at the end, they both apologized acknowledging they knew exactly what they were doing and they got caught. 😡

Maybe his parents took away his cel phone for a week. How much stress is a teenager expected to deal with these days? 🙄
People still need to be taught simple courtesies and right from wrong. Put the little bastard in a leaf shredder. I don't give a rats ass why he did it. Knowing won't change what's been done.

Knowing won’t change what has been done but if we don’t know then how will we ever understand why it happened. Can’t fix what you don’t understand. Again, we humans didn’t evolve over hundreds of thousands of years to deal with the stresses of today’s society.

Just up until maybe 100 years ago one of our biggest problems as people was getting enough calories to eat. We’ve clearly solved that problem but look at the results of how we solved it and then society has capitalized on those changes for monetary purposes. McDonald’s anyone? Or are you a Chick-fil-A person cus they got the double lane drive thru and they take your order before you even get to the window, how convenient is that. And don’t forget the shake, shakes are delicious. Mmm.

Things are changing so fast with society and technology yet as humans we’ve evolved to changes in our environment slowly over long periods of time. There’s things we just don’t know about and you’re not gonna be able to just beat whatever disfunction a kid is having out of them. This is a societal disfunction. The U.S. isn’t the only country to have school shootings but we definitely have them on a scale of almost 100 times greater than other countries. Why? It’s a deep answer.

I suppose the answer to why doesn’t even matter because even if we knew why, would we change the causal factors behind the why? Are we gonna undo years of ‘progress’? Or would we simply seek a profit driven band aid. Isn’t that society’s solution for everything these days, a profit driven bandaid? That’s what our healthcare system is, a profit driven bandaid. Plastic floors? Another profit driven bandaid? Turn on your TV and all you see is bandaids.

We need another plague. Maybe another world war. Something to take us back to the stone ages. Pretty sure that will take care of diabetes and school shootings at the same time. Damn, now I need some CBD gummies to mellow me out. They do have drive thru dispensaries here. How’s that for a profit driven bandaid.

Problem is too much free time. Ban grocery stores so families have to work their farm to keep from starving...... see, I fixed it.
...........next question?

Problem is too much free time. Ban grocery stores so families have to work their farm to keep from starving...... see, I fixed it.
...........next question?

I do believe that would work. If you’re buckin hay and tendin to your crops, you ain’t got time for petty shit or Facebook cus you’re too busy tryin to survive. Or if you live on the plains of Africa you’re gonna be focused on tryin to catch your dinner and avoid being another animals dinner. Funny thing about ADD/ ADHD is the hyper focused aspect was actually an asset to early humans cus if your hyper focused on catching an animal for dinner, you’re more likely to be the one eating dinner. That’s a genetic survival trait that gets passed on to future generations over tens of thousands of years.

I watched a show on some African? tribe of people and happiness to them was when they had meat and honey to eat. I wonder how long it would take for them to start killing each other if we introduced them to capitalism, social media and all the other things that rot our brains. Think about it, your dad and grandfather prolly got a .22 as a present when they were kids and everybody had a pocket knife. So clearly they had access to weapons yet there were no school shootings or stabbings back then so weapons clearly aren’t the problem.

Maybe they could just download Farmville since we can't really go back in time or realistically close grocery stores.
There was a l Remington bolt action single shot that Grandpa bought and it was past to different family members through the years. It started with my uncle of course, and then went to my brother and I, and then to my younger cousin Rick. Tho grandpa was a flooring installer, he had a piece of property for about 5 or 6 years, probably about 10 acres or 15 at the most. In the lower field he planted a great big garden, there were six apple trees and a pear tree, a chicken coop and three cows. That's where we first learned to shoot as little kids. That's where we first learned never to point the gun at anything you didn't intend to shoot. I think it's certainly a lot harder raising kids today than it was back then.
...... Funny thing back then is you have your mother yelling at you to go outside and play. If we had video games back then, we'd probably be outside playing those instead of playing outside with rocks and sticks and rope or hide and seek. Heaven forbid if you got caught outside playing cowboys and Indians and were seen pointing a stick at somebody. I think the '50s '60s and seventies were the best era for growing up.

Maybe they could just download Farmville since we can't really go back in time or realistically close grocery stores.
There was a l Remington bolt action single shot that Grandpa bought and it was past to different family members through the years. It started with my uncle of course, and then went to my brother and I, and then to my younger cousin Rick. Tho grandpa was a flooring installer, he had a piece of property for about 5 or 6 years, probably about 10 acres or 15 at the most. In the lower field he planted a great big garden, there were six apple trees and a pear tree, a chicken coop and three cows. That's where we first learned to shoot as little kids. That's where we first learned never to point the gun at anything you didn't intend to shoot. I think it's certainly a lot harder raising kids today than it was back then.
...... Funny thing back then is you have your mother yelling at you to go outside and play. If we had video games back then, we'd probably be outside playing those instead of playing outside with rocks and sticks and rope or hide and seek. Heaven forbid if you got caught outside playing cowboys and Indians and were seen pointing a stick at somebody. I think the '50s '60s and seventies were the best era for growing up.
But I don't want to grow up.

store owner.jpg

Latest posts

Back