Current news

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems so fitting....
Screenshot_20220629-131954_Facebook.jpg

Biden voted to overturn Roe v Wade in 1982 saying women don’t have ‘sole right’ to say what happens to bodies

In the nascent days of his political career, Joe Biden had disapproved of the Roe v Wade ruling by the US Supreme Court and said women did not have “the sole right to say what should happen” to their bodies.

Mr Biden, who had become a senator in 1973, had made the remarks a year later.

“I don’t like the Supreme Court decision on abortion. I think it went too far,” he had told the Washingtonian magazine in 1974.

“I don’t think that a woman has the sole right to say what should happen to her body,” Mr Biden had said as the youngest senator in his early 30s back then, adding that he was “really quite conservative on most other issues”.

Flip flopper elite.
Very hard to take that guy seriously. Bring back orange man with mean tweets anyday.
Just enjoyed an Eagles tribute concert at the local park, and now ironically ordered an orange vodka martini at the local Mexican restaurant....guess that makes me the new softer side Orange Man ? 🤪 cheers !

Attachments

• 4C1C22E8-8B4B-4E80-8679-7AF4F0551399.jpeg
    4C1C22E8-8B4B-4E80-8679-7AF4F0551399.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 29
Just enjoyed an Eagles tribute concert at the local park, and now ironically ordered an orange vodka martini at the local Mexican restaurant....guess that makes me the new softer side Orange Man ? 🤪 cheers !
If you have too many of those you'll become A whiter shade of pale. 😉

I'm one of the last people you'd ever see at the Grand old Opry..........
That said, I would have made an exception this night.

Last edited:
Washington state passed a law allowing kids 13 and up to have gender reassignment surgery without parents consent. and the parents must pay for it. Sick, sick, sick.

I read a story from a boy, converted to a girl, and spoke about non-mentionable issues he/she is suffering with. He/she first said that when they cut off his manhood, the base must be left on, so he/she still gets morning wood, but there is no tree, so it is described it as extremely irritating, like a rock in her labia. He/she then mentioned that something they never told him/her was that the hormones must be taken whether they feel it is needed or not. He/she quit the hormones for a month, and her um, artificial vagina, grew hair inside, making it unusable and was like pulling hair when he/she became intimate.
I tried to be anatomically correct, but tried not to gross out people.

I read a story from a boy, converted to a girl, and spoke about non-mentionable issues he/she is suffering with. He/she first said that when they cut off his manhood, the base must be left on, so he/she still gets morning wood, but there is no tree, so it is described it as extremely irritating, like a rock in her labia. He/she then mentioned that something they never told him/her was that the hormones must be taken whether they feel it is needed or not. He/she quit the hormones for a month, and her um, artificial vagina, grew hair inside, making it unusable and was like pulling hair when he/she became intimate.
I tried to be anatomically correct, but tried not to gross out people.
No, that's gross no matter how you word it.

I'm sorry about that. It was not my intention to be gross, but to mention what is not mentioned before the surgery takes place.
Hard to describe an abomination in pleasant terms. I can mince words when needed but as long as I'm Incognito I don't have to worry about the Cancel Culture.

When I was up in San Francisco I had a hard time biting my tongue and keeping my thoughts to myself. Couldn't hardly contain myself though. That place is a cess pool of sick, weird and evil. My son spent his post-graduate years though, met a local gal and they are pretty woke but not all in. They'll tolerate my "ancient" cultural bias as it's mostly for humor/shock value when I enjoy poking them in private. At his institution of Higher Learning I really had to keep it to myself so as not to.............tarnish his "brand" in the universe of Academia. They will cancel you in a heartbeat. My son is well aware of that and BEGGED me to be on my best behavior.

Hard to describe an abomination in pleasant terms. I can mince words when needed but as long as I'm Incognito I don't have to worry about the Cancel Culture.

When I was up in San Francisco I had a hard time biting my tongue and keeping my thoughts to myself. Couldn't hardly contain myself though. That place is a cess pool of sick, weird and evil. My son spent his post-graduate years though, met a local gal and they are pretty woke but not all in. They'll tolerate my "ancient" cultural bias as it's mostly for humor/shock value when I enjoy poking them in private. At his institution of Higher Learning I really had to keep it to myself so as not to.............tarnish his "brand" in the universe of Academia. They will cancel you in a heartbeat. My son is well aware of that and BEGGED me to be on my best behavior.
I understand, my son taught at Berkeley , enough said.

Latest posts

Back