Current news

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Republican Rep. Mayra Flores (TX), the first Mexican-born member of Congress, fired off a zinger at both CNN and first lady Jill Biden after the former published a piece calling her and other Republican Latina candidates “not the ‘real deal.'”

“As per CNN: I’m not the real deal,” she tweeted. “Maybe I’m not the right type of taco.”

In case you had not heard, Jill Biden called Hispanics "Breakfast Tacos?

Republican Rep. Mayra Flores (TX), the first Mexican-born member of Congress, fired off a zinger at both CNN and first lady Jill Biden after the former published a piece calling her and other Republican Latina candidates “not the ‘real deal.'”

“As per CNN: I’m not the real deal,” she tweeted. “Maybe I’m not the right type of taco.”

In case you had not heard, Jill Biden called Hispanics "Breakfast Tacos?
He has such a way with words when it comes to sucking up to ethnic groups. During the Obummer campaign he made a comment or reference about seeing Muslims or indians working in every 7-11. Just tacky the way he said it as if all of the work in 7-11s.
The best recent comment is when he said that you can use just one word to define America.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ard-working-NYC-bodega-employee.html#comments
Woman tries to buy stuff, food stamp card won't clear. Store owner takes back stuff, woman stabs him, Owner grabs the knife. Woman's boyfriend, a career criminal, goes behind the counter and attacks the owner, The owner stabs him to death, Store owner is charged with murder. Woman is not charged, You just cannot make up stuff this crazy.

declaration.jpg

If Biden does a "climate emergency" he can block ALL imported oil and stop any new production here.
It's not weather anymore.
Wouldn't you think that with a year of COVID and with all the lock downs and shut downs, staying at home and everyone not driving.
......wouldn't that have stopped the current heat wave?
.....I meant climate emergency.
Yes, I know that less carbon was spewn into the air because of that, but that was temporary.
Just build nuclear and shut down the pie in the sky bs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back