Current news

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally!

Our president pronounced the name of our country.......United----instead of Unined States of America.

Crap like that bugs the heck out of me. I wonder if one of his handlers finally "got the memo". I'm not the only guy listening to this mumbling dotard.

Do you know Biden was born with stuttering problem? this is a speech defect caused by
"Researchers currently believe that stuttering is caused by a combination of factors, including genetics, language development, environment, as well as brain structure and function[1]. Working together, these factors can influence the speech of a person who stutters."

As he was from a humble family, could not afford expensive speech therapist, so he forced himself to speak correctly in front of mirrors.

I have a friend who has stuttering. Luckily he was from a wealthy family, the parents hired TWO speech therapists to coach him. He is in his 60s, occasionally, he cannot pronounce some words as people who never have the stuttering issues. He is the one who taught me how difficult to overcome stuttering.

I thought it is very commendable for Biden to overcome all type of tragedies and issues in his life, and rises to the position of the President of the USA. He EARNED everything himself. We voted for him for his personality, characters, compassion, experiences, capabilities, and visions for our country, society, and mankind.

Let's hear what kind of obstacles you have overcame in your own life.
But Biden is the worst president of all time.

Do you know Biden was born with stuttering problem? this is a speech defect caused by
"Researchers currently believe that stuttering is caused by a combination of factors, including genetics, language development, environment, as well as brain structure and function[1]. Working together, these factors can influence the speech of a person who stutters."

As he was from a humble family, could not afford expensive speech therapist, so he forced himself to speak correctly in front of mirrors.

I have a friend who has stuttering. Luckily he was from a wealthy family, the parents hired TWO speech therapists to coach him. He is in his 60s, occasionally, he cannot pronounce some words as people who never have the stuttering issues. He is the one who taught me how difficult to overcome stuttering.

I thought it is very commendable for Biden to overcome all type of tragedies and issues in his life, and rises to the position of the President of the USA. He EARNED everything himself. We voted for him for his personality, characters, compassion, experiences, capabilities, and visions for our country, society, and mankind.

First off, I don't believe anyone in our current political system "EARNED everything himself". That's patently not how our system works. It's strictly a public realations/propaganda ploy to portray either Donald Trump, Joe Biden or anyone who rises through the ranks as having nearly any glimmer of independent agency. By that I mean our politics are nearly all show biz for the (marginal) votes and very little of what is done is representative of the interests of the common folk. What actually passes through----ACTIONS, not talk---------the White House, Congress and even the Supreme Court is controlled by global corporate interests. Hence, Joe's agenda is structured to appeal to you and I but in fact is designed by and serves interests in direct conflict with those of our community (cultural) and national interests.

Joe, besides his lifelong struggle with a speech impediment has also had brain surgeries for multiple aneurysms. Mumbling dotard isn't 100% an expression of my distaste for his politics. It's really a very accurate description of the man I see when they let him out of his basement. For crying out loud he can't even read off the teleprompter anymore, let alone speak his own mind.

Coincidentally, my wife is a practicing speech therapist practicing in Special Ed. preschool and kindergarten classrooms. Yeah, I get it. Those stories of Joe are well crafted and not 100% BS. It's just that he's demonstrably not in control of his faculties and all the rest of the narrative pales into insignificance when we consider his role and responsibility in this world.

I don't have any issues dealing with speech impediments or problems associated with that. It is decision making and inability to function.
A couple of different times he's turned around to shake hands with somebody that doesn't exist.
He recently asked after talking, "am I supposed to sign something now?"
Often, when he answers questions, after one sentence he starts drifting in a different direction never getting back around to what he was initially talking about because he forgot what he was talking about.
Recently, he reading off the teleprompter included the words "repeat" then, "end quote"
Those were his instructions not something he was supposed to read.
That famous line, "we were all created by......you know, the thing.
Bidens gaffs and loss of his train of thought or a daily occurrence.
He rarely gets out for press conferences, I don't recall seeing him talk to reporters on his way out to the chopper. Like him or not, Trump would never miss an opportunity to talk and he never bumbled his words and went off track. Trump was talking everyday to reporters somewhere. Biden rarely comes out of hiding and even ghosts as far as saying, I'm probably not supposed to talk about this..... It's obvious people around him are telling him not to go off script and chit chat because he messes it up every time.
His age is showing badly and honestly I feel bad for the guy because it's embarrassing for everyone around him. Personally, I think he was pressured into running because there were no other Democrats that could have defeated Trump.

First off, I don't believe anyone in our current political system "EARNED everything himself". That's patently not how our system works. It's strictly a public realations/propaganda ploy to portray either Donald Trump, Joe Biden or anyone who rises through the ranks as having nearly any glimmer of independent agency. By that I mean our politics are nearly all show biz for the (marginal) votes and very little of what is done is representative of the interests of the common folk. What actually passes through----ACTIONS, not talk---------the White House, Congress and even the Supreme Court is controlled by global corporate interests. Hence, Joe's agenda is structured to appeal to you and I but in fact is designed by and serves interests in direct conflict with those of our community (cultural) and national interests.

Joe, besides his lifelong struggle with a speech impediment has also had brain surgeries for multiple aneurysms. Mumbling dotard isn't 100% an expression of my distaste for his politics. It's really a very accurate description of the man I see when they let him out of his basement. For crying out loud he can't even read off the teleprompter anymore, let alone speak his own mind.

Coincidentally, my wife is a practicing speech therapist practicing in Special Ed. preschool and kindergarten classrooms. Yeah, I get it. Those stories of Joe are well crafted and not 100% BS. It's just that he's demonstrably not in control of his faculties and all the rest of the narrative pales into insignificance when we consider his role and responsibility in this world.
Of course, we all EARNED whatever we have, good or bad, big or small. You are too emotional to unfairly slanted Biden's overcoming stuttering as a well crafted tale. How unnecessary There are high achievers with stuttering problem, such as my friend who is also a brilliant engineer and scientist; King George VI, Queen Elizabeth II's father, who was forced to carry out duty, and held the kingdom well together in his life.

Of course, Biden is not perfect, but in 2020, 8 millions more voters believed he was better than the alternative. Don't count him or his successor out, most problems we are facing now no president of any country could solve them alone. Yet his plans and visions are beneficial to regular American citizens.

Remember, President Abraham Lincoln said in the Gettysburg Address, "That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth". I view it as the guideline of our regular citizen's choice, any political system, government, policies, laws, and rules are all on us, and only on us.

It is your own opinion, without any credible facts presented, it is just a worthless venting.

There are lists of WORST president(s) of the USA available on the internet, compiled by historians with verifiable facts, under specific categories and attributes. Results are very similar, and are not hard to find.
No he has damaged the economy and tried to take away our freedoms more than any in my lifetime. I find him worse than Nixon or even Carter. Now they are spending billions more which will make the inflation worse. He keeps attacking gun rights, which means he does not care about the Constitution. He obviously has dementia.

Biden is not perfect. That's not unlike calling the Hindenburg a campfire.
The alternative would have been 10x better. His only issue with me was his Twitter tantrums and his ego. I got over that because everything else he did was golden. The border was under control. Inflation wasn't even slightly in the radar, he had a date to pull out of Afghanistan, we were energy independent.....and the world's largest oil producer. He pushed hard to finance the COVID vaccine and got it done. Pelosi, Biden and Harris all said if it was from Trump, they'd refuse to take it.
.....since the election, not one single acknowledgement praise or thank you from anyone. It's as if Biden made that happen. Trump was erased from the picture completely. Disgraceful. 🤧
The media, the FBI and the Democrats jumped all over the Russian collusion BS which was proven 100% false.
Had the tables been turned, we'd have called that "disinformation" and thousands of people including 1/2 of congress would have been permanently banned from YouTube, Twitter and every other media source.
"Disinformation" later became a back door way to make Trump invisible. The word was specifically created and administered for that purpose... To stop Trump's ability to communicate. It instantly gave social media the ability or excuse to shut up anyone they opposed.....99% of them conservatives.
The problem isn't Biden's stuttering.
He's not fit for the office. He has a hard time making it though a sentence because he loses his train of thought every time he speaks..... It's embarrassing and that's why they don't let him out of the basement very often.
When the Easter bunny grabs your arm to shut you up and remove you from the balcony at the Whitehouse...
...well that's a sign. His wife as done that a couple of times too.
Talk show hosts even help him out when he loses his train of thought and can't focus.
Like I said, it's sad watching this happen over and over and over. He's not fit for the job. No reasoning or rationalizing can make him better.
America is a mess and Trump or DeSantis is our only hope.

Of course, we all EARNED whatever we have, good or bad, big or small. You are too emotional to unfairly slanted Biden's overcoming stuttering as a well crafted tale. How unnecessary There are high achievers with stuttering problem, such as my friend who is also a brilliant engineer and scientist; King George VI, Queen Elizabeth II's father, who was forced to carry out duty, and held the kingdom well together in his life.

Of course, Biden is not perfect, but in 2020, 8 millions more voters believed he was better than the alternative. Don't count him or his successor out, most problems we are facing now no president of any country could solve them alone. Yet his plans and visions are beneficial to regular American citizens.

Remember, President Abraham Lincoln said in the Gettysburg Address, "That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth". I view it as the guideline of our regular citizen's choice, any political system, government, policies, laws, and rules are all on us, and only on us.
Yes, it's on us to select our leaders. Yes, Biden won the popular vote with the most votes ever for a President. Maybe he was better then the alternative. Hell, I couldn't vote for either of them.

Where you lose me though is where I don't see the "plans and visions" promoted by Democrats as beneficial to regular American citizens. Nor do I believe these are his plans and visions any more than Trump was allowed much latitude in actual implementation of his agenda-------to any significant degree.

They got their big Tax and Spend bill passed under a pretense that it will counteract the trillions in irresponsible spending Trump and Biden used to "fight the pandemic". The same folk who might believe these policies are anti-inflationary are the same folks who vote for Trump/Biden. Circling back now to how we choose our leaders. The system is corrupt and needs a complete overhaul. I think a new Constitutional Convention is needed. We need to move our Capitol a thousand miles away from Washington DC and never look back. We need to educate the voter how corrupt and evil the Democrats and Republicans are and discard those political parties onto the ash heap of history----------Terminate With Extreme Prejudice.

The Democrats are going after gun rights, they have already limited "free" speech, you can;t speak out against certain protected groups or it is deemed hate speech. Now they are monitoring our bank accounts, with the help of 80,000 new auditors.
In New York they have the right to monitor social media accounts. And look at "no knock" warrants. Several times they have invaded the wrong house and killed a homeowner, who not knowing they were cops, legally went after their gun. In that Breonna Taylor case, where she was shot in her bed because her boyfriend thought they were being invaded and started shooting , turns out the cops lied to get the search warrant. They were after an old boyfriend of hers who did not even live there. And the list goes on.

Yes, it's on us to select our leaders. Yes, Biden won the popular vote with the most votes ever for a President. Maybe he was better then the alternative. Hell, I couldn't vote for either of them.

Where you lose me though is where I don't see the "plans and visions" promoted by Democrats as beneficial to regular American citizens. Nor do I believe these are his plans and visions any more than Trump was allowed much latitude in actual implementation of his agenda-------to any significant degree.

They got their big Tax and Spend bill passed under a pretense that it will counteract the trillions in irresponsible spending Trump and Biden used to "fight the pandemic". The same folk who might believe these policies are anti-inflationary are the same folks who vote for Trump/Biden. Circling back now to how we choose our leaders. The system is corrupt and needs a complete overhaul. I think a new Constitutional Convention is needed. We need to move our Capitol a thousand miles away from Washington DC and never look back. We need to educate the voter how corrupt and evil the Democrats and Republicans are and discard those political parties onto the ash heap of history----------Terminate With Extreme Prejudice.
Big question, easy answer.
If the media had benn fair and balanced during the campaign and and Trump's presidency, who would have won?
The media, the big 5 plus PBS were full on anti Trump for 5 years.
Late night comedy including Fallon, Kimel, Seth, Colbert, SNL were so full on anti Trump there was no way in hell a borderline republican/Democrat/undecided voter would have chosen Trump.
Brainwashing and lying works effectively..... so effectively we got what we got. People are so gullible it's sickening.
Ok, Trump has an obnoxious ego. If you can get past his personality, virtually everything he did was spot on perfect.
So called "Immigrants" are being raped and murdered daily because of Biden. Had the Trump border policy of 'stay in Mexico' stayed in effect, less people would come.
Every "cartel immigrant" has a colored wrist band. That tells who the person is, how much they paid and how many attempts of illegal migration have been attempted.
EXCLUSIVE: Colored wristbands help cartels track migrants, payments for smuggling them, lawmaker confirms

The Mexican Cartel controls the border, not the US...... Thanks Brandon. 🤧
If you get caught by the cartel not wearing a bracelet........ You in deep shitaki....... 6 feet under shitaki. The cartel owns this illegal immigration trade.
Thanks Joe and Kamala.... You are killing Mexicans, Salvadorians, an many other nationalities in record numbers by your open border policy.
If they'd finish Trump's wall, people would realize the border is closed, they would not come, they would not be raped and they would not die via the cartel, the heat or drowning.
Joe and his compadres would rather people die than admit Trump was right.
Add to that, far more people have died from Fentanyl than COVID.
.......it isn't made here, it comes across our wide open border from China. We must have large neon signs saying "welcome" down there.

The big news yesterday was Trump being raided by the FBI.
The stealth operation was because the documents seized were improperly secured.
For your enjoyment.... or disappointment, race ahead to the 1 hr: 8 minute: 40 second mark.
1:08:40

One more dog and pony show prior to the mid terms. 😤

The reason behind the raid on Trump's residence.
The raid appears to stem from issues regarding the Presidential Records Act.
Here's a couple snips of what's in it.
Everyone knows that the FBI instructed people to turn off the video surveillance.
Is that so they could plant evidence or alter documents?
Turning off surveillance cameras is just making it more suspicious.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220813-110120.jpg
    Screenshot_20220813-110120.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220813-110331.png
    Screenshot_20220813-110331.png
    285.5 KB · Views: 0
Roy Moore wins defamation case against Democratic PAC, jury awards him $8.2M

A federal jury awarded Republican Roy Moore $8.2 million in damages Friday after finding a Democratic-aligned super PAC defamed him in a TV ad recounting sexual misconduct accusations during his failed 2017 U.S. Senate bid in Alabama.

Jurors found the Senate Majority PAC made false and defamatory statements against Moore in one ad that attempted to highlight the accusations against Moore. The verdict, returned by a jury after a brief trial in Anniston, Alabama, was a victory for Moore, who has lost other defamation lawsuits, including one against comedian Sacha Baron Cohen.

Moore, a former Republican judge known for his hardline stances opposing same-sex marriage and supporting the public display of Ten Commandments, lost the 2017 Senate race after his campaign was rocked by misconduct allegations against him. Leigh Corfman told The Washington Post and said Moore sexually touched her in 1979 when she was 14 and he was a 32-year-old assistant district attorney. Moore denied the accusation.

Latest posts

Back