Daniel Bennett

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarisMulkin

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
Daniel Bennett passed away yesterday I believe. He was the inventor of the Seamer Down Now. 34 years old. I know that Ernesto and him had a problem years ago on the old FCI site for a picture that was posted. I did like the tool though especially with the Koolglide. RIP Daniel.

I recall the hoopla. I was part of it. I modernized my own version of his tool after he showed his. I have use it on all my seams for many years.
Thanks for the tool Daniel. RIP
He donated the profits to his church as I recall.

Sorry he passed. He was on another forum years ago and was so hateful, along with his dad, I don't think anyone really liked him. Still, way to young to die. Any idea what happened?

SAD 11 They wouldn't have found fine if i didn't have a lump of fatty tissue on my chest , and my Dr sais let's do a scan to make sure ..

Was he really that young? Seems a long time back when he started promoting on the forum. I figured/assumed he was closer to 30 back then.

Same place .. It is fatty tissue .. Have a cyst on back .. You should have it checked out to be safe .. Actually they can just remove it..

Latest posts

Back