discontinued sheet vinyl (congoleum, i think in this case)

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

archibaldtuttle

connecting two spaces that were floored about a decade ago on a job I did with what i believe is Blue Taupe Stone Xclusive Congoleum, at least the closest i can find guessing from tiny glyphics online. I've attached a pic. The faux tiles are 3 inches OC from center of groutline to center of groutline. Kicking myself for not having left extra in the closet which i often do. There have been outlets that promote themselves as specializing in discontinued product, e.g. owencarpet.com but that domain has been bought by another flooring supplier that hasn't kept up the discontinued marketing. In a world where you can find almost anything on the internet, i'm not having much luck but just thought I'd reach out in a few professional websites. I need about 6'x9' so it could be rolled the short way and shipped fedex ground reasonably from about anywhere in the country so location probably not that important.

thanks for any leads.

brian

Attachments

• vinyl floor farm first floor.jpg
    vinyl floor farm first floor.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 129
I've seen very little vinyl installed in the last few years. Our local carpet one doesn't even have a vinyl rack up.
I'm guessing that's not going to be an easy one to find.

Latest posts

Back