Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those folks with student loans will be forgiven, and transferred to the backs of us taxpayers, so essentially we are paying for these lifelong students to get a masters in basketweaving. The supreme court already said no, but bidone is again trying to garner a few more votes, so he is trying it again. What an idiot!

Those folks with student loans will be forgiven, and transferred to the backs of us taxpayers, so essentially we are paying for these lifelong students to get a masters in basketweaving. The supreme court already said no, but bidone is again trying to garner a few more votes, so he is trying it again. What an idiot!
Yeah, I agree with you about the foolishness of our Congress for guaranteeing those loans in the first place. Typical of progressives to create two problems worse than the one they meant to repair. In this case secondary education can be expensive so that's a problem for the lowest class. By pumping so many hundreds of billions of dollars into the market for college they directly inflated those costs. By running deficits and printing all that money from thin air they aggravated general inflation. You know who suffers worse from general inflation is the lowest class. Now, not only cant they afford college but they cant afford a house, a car, gasoline, food and health care.

Good luck buying a single family home and raising a family with that degree in LGBTQI+ DEI basketweaving.

Some of those basket weaving students become valuable. I Just saw this show on PBS last night, really cool 😎 It’s a shame most of us won’t live long enough to see the straight / LGBTQ+ changes, So ! Try to get comfortable with it, because before you know it, the only nursing assistant around to change our diapers could be a purple haired freakazoid ⛴️ (ferry) 😜

Attachments

• 6A8AECB0-67BA-4334-A9A9-81C7D05FA6F1.jpeg
    6A8AECB0-67BA-4334-A9A9-81C7D05FA6F1.jpeg
    896.1 KB · Views: 0
He's promising to buy more than a bridge also.
He's not as subtle as he thinks.
Really, government spending is PANDORA'S BOX. So much of our expenditures are justified based on the concept that if you're already doing this for so and so you owe an equal amount to others. For example, we're going to "help" our youngest son with his down payment when he buys a house in San Deigo within the next year or so. Can I give $30K to one son and not offer my firstborn the same?

Life doesn't work that way..............housing, health care, child care, education, food stamps...........

Cradle to grave.

THAT.............and pissing away trillions on foreign military bases and wars is why our infrastructure is crumbling.

Some of those basket weaving students become valuable. I Just saw this show on PBS last night, really cool 😎 It’s a shame most of us won’t live long enough to see the straight / LGBTQ+ changes, So ! Try to get comfortable with it, because before you know it, the only nursing assistant around to change our diapers could be a purple haired freakazoid ⛴️ (ferry) 😜
You've got this 100% wrong MSLI. Those purple haired freakazoids were already valuable because they're humans with virtually unlimited potential. You forget that we're not attacking them but evaluating the UTILITY and VALIDITY of the movement they got sucked into. For example the communists under Mao Zedong adopted policies that resulted in millions starving to death. Same with the Soviets under Stalin result in millions starved to death in Ukraine. People are subject to all kinds of stupid and evil------------mob mentality movements guided by stupid and evil leadership.

Those people in Germany under Hitler, China under Mao and USSR under Stalin were inherently decent humans like you and I. What we have to learn is the capacity for stupidity and evil to turn peoples into monsters. Going from the acceptance of "diversity" in human sexualtiy to chopping off genitals, hormone therapies and reconstructive surgery I put into that category of mob insanity. There's a great books I read years ago that gives some less horrifying examples so they are really important to understand in terms of the potential for human error:

https://www.amazon.com/Extraordinar...7&psc=1&mcid=ecf528137363339e9dbfb44e97b7d744

You've got this 100% wrong MSLI. Those purple haired freakazoids were already valuable because they're humans with virtually unlimited potential. You forget that we're not attacking them but evaluating the UTILITY and VALIDITY of the movement they got sucked into.

Nice 👍 I like that phrase: “ Evaluating
The utility and validity of the
movement they got sucked into “ 👍
Also that referenced book sounds really interesting ! “ Extraordinary popular delusion and the madness of crowds “

I guess my question at this moment would be, could the reaction to said madness be worse than the madness ? Are we moving in a direction to just replace one mad crowd for another ? And for me, the response sounds like this, ( not 100 % sure 😜 ) If the rhetoric is righteous,
( A Right and Wrong philosophy) then the ears and brains of every person listening, become engaged with our biological fight and flight response, and ! It feels so natural, how in the world could it be steering me towards dysfunction ?
So ! we do it, we go there yet again and again and again, all throughout history, riding the ups and downs, forgetting about the functionality zone that lays or lies 😜 in the middle.

In conclusion:
I don’t see any magnitudinal 😜 disturbance from this personal madness being exploited by whom ever. Hell ! Let’s call it tattoos on steroids 😜 and we need not be overly worried about the world becoming ‘ Mad Max Beyond Thunder-dome ‘ 😝 They will figure it out on their own and the market will follow. Hint ! Buy stock in prosthetics companies because I see the development of snap on snap off private parts 😝😝

Buy stock in prosthetics companies because I see the development of snap on snap off private parts 😝😝

There’s a song about that. 😂

How long until there is a chip in it that collects your data, and sells it! If they’re smart they will integrate it with the air tag feature that you will need to help you find your detachable junk. Prolly come with an app and a monthly subscription. Being able to control it with your phone would be cool though🤪

Nice 👍 I like that phrase: “ Evaluating
The utility and validity of the
movement they got sucked into “ 👍
Also that referenced book sounds really interesting ! “ Extraordinary popular delusion and the madness of crowds “

I guess my question at this moment would be, could the reaction to said madness be worse than the madness ? Are we moving in a direction to just replace one mad crowd for another ? And for me, the response sounds like this, ( not 100 % sure 😜 ) If the rhetoric is righteous,
( A Right and Wrong philosophy) then the ears and brains of every person listening, become engaged with our biological fight and flight response, and ! It feels so natural, how in the world could it be steering me towards dysfunction ?
So ! we do it, we go there yet again and again and again, all throughout history, riding the ups and downs, forgetting about the functionality zone that lays or lies 😜 in the middle.

In conclusion:
I don’t see any magnitudinal 😜 disturbance from this personal madness being exploited by whom ever. Hell ! Let’s call it tattoos on steroids 😜 and we need not be overly worried about the world becoming ‘ Mad Max Beyond Thunder-dome ‘ 😝 They will figure it out on their own and the market will follow. Hint ! Buy stock in prosthetics companies because I see the development of snap on snap off private parts 😝😝
I see $1.77 trillion magnitude of student debt and a sleazy politician (actually his handlers) trying to buy votes with forgiving that debt. That's disturbing.

There's no middle ground on hormones and surgery for children by a bunch of quacks--------no difference in VALIDITY for their "science" than the quacks throughout human history with bizzare and perverse "cures" for whatever ails you. I believe the victims and their families are being exploited. That's even more disturbing.

Girls with purple hair, nose rings and tatoos I can laugh at and tolerate.

But yet, the consumer price index omits food and energy to falsely make the citizens of our country feel like this idiot we have in office has really curbed inflation. You'd have to be a fool to believe anything that brain dead idiot says.

There’s a song about that. 😂

How long until there is a chip in it that collects your data, and sells it! If they’re smart they will integrate it with the air tag feature that you will need to help you find your detachable junk. Prolly come with an app and a monthly subscription. Being able to control it with your phone would be cool though🤪
Starting with Mr Potato head. 😁

Latest posts

Back