Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1563025320296.jpg

My ancestors will not have died in vain protecting our country from the likes of white supremes, bigots, nazis just to let some lowlife like trump ruin it all.

Last edited:
If the press called Mother Theresa a bigot a supremacist and a Nazi every day, at every opportunity, at some point some people would begin to believe it.

Trump was only elected as the anti-Hillary. The problem is at this time, neither party has anyone competent, including Trump. I don't see one candidate on the national stage that I could vote for. This might be a time that a third party candidate could win.

Maybe, lots of people on both sides are sick of the NRA . Plus trump banned bump stocks so he is not so trusted about protecting 2a as you think he is with the right.

Trump was only elected as the anti-Hillary. The problem is at this time, neither party has anyone competent, including Trump. I don't see one candidate on the national stage that I could vote for. This might be a time that a third party candidate could win.
Trump was elected because all of us racist, Nazi, white supremacist, skin head bigots wanted a wall and border security. (half the US voters fall into this category) :D He screwed up thinking the Senate and house would remain Republican. He should have made the wall job #1 from day one. Had he done so, there would still be Republican majorities.
Nobody really wanted Hillary............... she's creepy and icky.

Maybe, lots of people on both sides are sick of the NRA . Plus trump banned bump stocks so he is not so trusted about protecting 2a as you think he is with the right.
Ever listen to "Gun Talk with Tom Gresham? He's on our local AM radio station on Saturdays. I think it's a 3 hour show....... maybe two. He used to be an NRA supporter but no longer. I'd vote for a ban on bump stocks and I'm second amendment. When he bans clip capacity to 9 you can begin to worry.

Ever listen to "Gun Talk with Tom Gresham? He's on our local AM radio station on Saturdays. I think it's a 3 hour show....... maybe two. He used to be an NRA supporter but no longer. He's very anti NRA now.
If you haven't listened to him, look him up. It's a great show.
I'd vote for a ban on bump stocks and I'm second amendment. When he bans clip capacity to 9 you can begin to worry.

Trump was elected because all of us racist, Nazi, white supremacist, skin head bigots wanted a wall and border security. (half the US voters fall into this category) :D He screwed up thinking the Senate and house would remain Republican. He should have made the wall job #1 from day one. Had he done so, there would still be Republican majorities.
Nobody really wanted Hillary............... she's creepy and icky.
Go talk to people. they voted for him because they did not want Hillary. And she still got the majority of the popular vote.

Ever listen to "Gun Talk with Tom Gresham? He's on our local AM radio station on Saturdays. I think it's a 3 hour show....... maybe two. He used to be an NRA supporter but no longer. I'd vote for a ban on bump stocks and I'm second amendment. When he bans clip capacity to 9 you can begin to worry.
No one was using bump stocks anyway. Just a couple guys on youtube. They waste ammo and make shooting extremely inaccurate.

Not clips, magazines. Clips were used to hold ammo together in older rifles

If I'm buying a new gun I watch Hickok45 on youtube. He was big on NRA and he even stopped supporting them.

Latest posts

Back