Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Former Vice President Joe Biden is widely known for his gaffes, but his claim during Tuesday evening’s chaotic Democratic debate that “150 million people have been killed since 2007” was simply outrageous, the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms said in response.

“We saw Joe Biden lose his cool a couple of times on that stage,” said CCRKBA Chairman Alan Gottlieb, “but when he blurted that ridiculous claim about gun-related deaths, we wondered if he had lost his mind. His statement is so demonstrably wrong that it ranks right up there with saying the moon is made of bleu cheese.”

After the debate, Biden’s campaign scrambled to repair the damage by telling the Washington Examiner that Biden meant to say 150K.

“It might be excusable if this were a one-time event,” Gottlieb observed, “but Biden has been bragging for years about his gun control record, claiming he knows this subject well enough to have defeated the gun lobby, so he ought to know the data reflexively. He just told the country that nearly half of the population has been killed by gunfire over the past 13 years. Nobody can make such a preposterous claim and get away with it.

“Biden has been in government for decades,” Gottlieb added, “and he must be familiar with the annual FBI Crime Reports and estimates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. If Biden was Pinocchio, right now his nose would be about the size of a California Redwood.”

while cv19 came here, he called it a hoax, so many deaths could have been prevented that will happen unless we get a hot early spring,

congress.jpg

while cv19 came here, he called it a hoax, so many deaths could have been prevented that will happen unless we get a hot early spring,
Even if he did call it a hoax, what really could have been done? There are no drugs to fight it. Locking everything down, is that really the answer? This is sending us into one hell of a recession if not depression, and now they are talking maybe 18 months this will go one.

Seems Obama was more concerned about his false image that "everything was ok". Bottom line is Obama hid the truth to keep his rating up, and the cost of many lives. We now have a President who doesn't care about economy as much as the cost of human lives. I support his actions 100%.

When someone tries to inform the ignorant, that is noble, but when someone tries to educate the misinformed and stupid, that is stupid,
I respectfully bow out of this discussion

Seems Obama was more concerned about his false image that "everything was ok". Bottom line is Obama hid the truth to keep his rating up, and the cost of many lives. We now have a President who doesn't care about economy as much as the cost of human lives. I support his actions 100%.
I recall Sanders and Biden and others calling Trump a racist in January because he blocked travel from China because of the virus, but I don't ever recall Trump using the word hoax on this issue.
His past 3 mornings on tv press conferences trying to inform the public on what is happening and what the government is doing........ I would call his performance absolutely stellar. He's trying to inform the public and stop the panic.
On top of that he's doing a superb job of politely putting the idiot press in their place.
I heard some idiot asking about why things were not in place in case something like this ever occured. Did Obama? Did Bush? Did Clinton or Reagan?
....this is a hard learning curve for the world. It's called don't ever trust China.
First cases in November, well known in December then they destroyed records of it and wouldn't let the World Health Organization have access to what was occurring.
.......and as usual, it's Trump's fault. 😑

....and to set the record straight,
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...ch-biden-video-twists-trumps-words-coronavir/Joe Biden’s campaign made it look like President Donald Trump called the 2019 coronavirus outbreak a "hoax."

"I’ll be damned if I’m going to lose my country to this man at all," Biden says at the start of the ad, which has been viewed more than 336,000 times.

The video cycles through a slew of soundbites from Trump. One clip shows the president’s Feb. 28 rally in North Charleston, S.C.

"Coronavirus — this is their new hoax," Trump is pictured saying.

The video makes it seem like Trump is calling the disease itself a hoax, which he hasn’t done. The words are Trump’s, but the editing is Biden’s.

During the North Charleston rally, there was nearly a minute between when Trump said "coronavirus" and "hoax."
a video tweeted March 3, J Here is the full context of his remarks:

"Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa. They can’t even count. No, they can’t. They can’t count their votes.
"One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.’ That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was not a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax."

Anyone find it funny that once Trump called out China for not properly announcing this virus, they immediately came out the same day saying the virus is done, no more deaths have occurred, and the hospitals are clear of patients. You believe this and you should toss your computer and go back to crayons.

Hope they learn something over this. It's one thing to have state controlled media, but when it comes to health issues that can affect the entire world they need to inform the rest of the world immediately. ...why on Earth did they hide it and deny the WHO access to the information so that they could assist to help to dentify the virus an help brainstorm remedies?
Bernie wants a government like China's so the government controls everything. Good thing the Demoncrats see the danger of Bernie's crazy ideas.

Latest posts

Back