Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am the president of a local organization dealing with local politics. One of our girls has been working with the voter fraud department for the last 2 years, matching voter records with actual names on previous elections. So far their non-partisan group has discovered in excess of 200,000 fraudulent voter ballots in the State of (disrepair) California.

I acknowledged you said California. 😁
Less than 5 million in Oregon to keep track of.
I think it can work there if there are double blind ballot checks done by each party.

From Trey Gowdy:
"I'm not saying Covid-19 isn't real... But Pay attention folks, there's much more going on here than what meets the eye.
Is it a coincidence that just when the economy is booming, the stock market is setting record highs, we are winning the trade wars, school shootings have stopped, our nation is at peace, the Democratic party is a disaster and so is their likely nominee? (Biden). He hasn't a chance in hell & they're not about to let an outsider(Bernie) destroy their scheme.
It looks like Trump is a sure bet for reelection after fending off 3 years of investigations and impeachment, then all of a sudden world crisis pandemic. Stock market tumbles, companies are laying off employees, everything is closed and canceled, CEO's of giant companies are resigning and indictments are coming.
Now they say there are a couple ways a President doesn't win reelection. Those are an unpopular war or a poor economy.
But there is something larger going on here driving this sudden outbreak right after Trump beats an impeachment. Especially the fact that it (Corona Virus) originated in China who we are in a global trade war with; brought on by Trump. Let's not forget Biden's back door deals with CHINA as well.
China doesn't want 4 more years of Trump either. It all seems rather convenient for the nations and opponents of our current President and economy 5 months before an election. Couldn't have hit at a more perfect time.
With the Democrats running out of campaign talking points, in light of no school shootings, no migrant caravans at the southern border, fighting in Syria winding down, North Korea not firing missiles and Trump beating a sham impeachment. The Corona Virus gave them one last hail Mary to try and point fingers at Trump with the clock winding down in 2020.
This is almost the perfect fascist playbook. Control the population with fear-mongering and panic, control the media, spread propaganda and the fan-favorite disarm the population. Oh, and did anyone notice that while they are mad as hell at Trump for not sending aid to Ukraine, they THEMSELVES voted AGAINST giving ANY emergency aid to all Americans ?
Sorry but I don't think we are all going to die. Remember when Ebola was what was going to kill us all, and the media kept showing the piles of body bags that were prepared for the fallout. Then a month later it was totally forgotten.
The common flu has killed more people this year already and the media is SILENT!
A handful of deaths out of 320 million Americans and we are in panic tearing down our society and costing our economy billions in the wake. It all just seems fishy, a little too well-timed if you ask me."
Trey Gowdy

WELL, WELL, WELL!! Isn’t it just an interesting coincidence that Remdesivir is made by Gilead and is the “CURE” for COVID-19....and here’s where it gets interesting. China holds the patent on the drug through an agreement with Gilead’s drug patent sharing subsidiary branch called UNITAID, who has an office near Wuhan and you’ll never guess who are the main financial investors in UNITAID....none other than George Soros, Bill & Melinda Gates, and WHO. I know what your thinking! It’s just all a coincidence isn’t it! Oh, don’t let me forget the other coincidence that Gilead and UNITAID were financial supporters of Hillary Clinton. Oh, silly me I forgot one more coincidence....Fauci was the one authorizing millions to be sent to The Wuhan Institute of Virology specifically for the “study” of Coronaviruses......I sure am thankful it’s all just coincidences! Nothing to see here just keep moving along....

The Best Coincidences are always found when you follow the money..

Trey Groudy must have written that a while back. 60+ thousand deaths is a wee bit more than "a few". I'm not much into conspiracy theory, but it's obvious the Democrats can't say anything nice about Trump because if they do.... he might win the election. "might" is subliminal humor meaning they don't have a chance in hell no matter how bad they bash him. Unfortunately, they picked the Three Stooges as candidates for this election..... Moe is their best pick, but he isn't performing very well. He's been in hiding since Bernie dropped out and the media hasn't even noticed.

Biden can't even put a sentence together.

Neither can Trump. It seems we're doomed to another 4 years of a bumbling simpleton regardless of wins. At least Biden is far less dangerous, though. And, Biden wouldn't make all of his appointments ironically like Trump does. The only person Trump ever hired who was qualified to do their job was Stormy Daniels.

Conspiracy theorists are hilarious. A lot of people are vying for the Darwin awards this year. If it weren't for people passing the virus to innocent people, I'd say "Please, congregate and go about your business!" But, alas, that's not how viruses work. You will hurt others with your reckless and irresponsible behaviors.

biden.PNG

The health nurse for Kommifornia said on TV that if anyone dies during this covid BS, and they have been determined to have once had Covid 19, the death is ruled a Covid death, regardless of it was due to an auto accident, suicide, old age, or stage 4 cancer. They are trumping the numbers to gain more federal money.

Another quote from this Democratic nurse was her stating that 48% of deaths on California were from Hospice Care, Convalescent Homes, and death immanent elderly.

Believe what you want to believe, as there are lots of sheep in America, so please stay at home, locked in your closet, but I am living, since I'm done with the Democratic way to oust the best president the US has ever had.

Neither can Trump. It seems we're doomed to another 4 years of a bumbling simpleton regardless of wins. At least Biden is far less dangerous, though. And, Biden wouldn't make all of his appointments ironically like Trump does. The only person Trump ever hired who was qualified to do their job was Stormy Daniels.

Conspiracy theorists are hilarious. A lot of people are vying for the Darwin awards this year. If it weren't for people passing the virus to innocent people, I'd say "Please, congregate and go about your business!" But, alas, that's not how viruses work. You will hurt others with your reckless and irresponsible behaviors.
Biden stumbles on different ways than Trump.

Trump's ego makes him overly embellish and add overethusiastic hope in areas he shouldn't be talking about.
His ego is sickening sometimes, but he's doing a good job no matter his misgivings.
Biden would be replaced before his term was out. I actually like Biden and his so called gaff's... well to be honest, it's sad.
Joe can't name the state he lives in or his own phone number. And it isn't just recent.
"Hey Chuck, stand up"

😖 My take..... I'm used to Trump being the arrogant, pompus self loving man he is. I'm over that to the point I do like him...
for what he's doing. He loves this country to the point of sometimes shooting himself in the foot. The NAFTA redo was bitched and moaned about for a long time. Once the new deal was reformulated and penciled in place with Mexico and Canada..... Pelosi said it was a better deal than NAFTA. The press didn't dwell on this being a Trump win.
Trump wants factories and good paying jobs to return to the United States. So what's so bad about that? It's not always realistic, but he wants good paying jobs to come back.... once again, what's wrong with him trying to convince companies to do that? If tariffs are unfair or unfairly balanced and he wants to make the import/export tax rates more fair... is that a bad thing?
No, it's actually a good thing......
unless Donald Trump does it. 😖
Anything Trump does is bad. If Obama or Billybob Clinton did what Trump has done or tried to do they'd be given high praise.
Biden was the only reasonable candidate the lefties had in their stash.
I will still vote for Trump, but it's embarrassing watching or listening to Joe. I mean, you never know what will come out of his mouth next.
...to be fair, he doesn't either. :eek: 😁

Last edited:
😁 To make matters worse, I'm a great fan of Rush... not the music group. 😁
Rush is trashed up like a demon and that he brainwashed his listeners. BS. His listeners have always had the same line of thinking as he does. He hasn't brainwashed anyone. We're not some nutty people led by Jim Jones. We agree and disagree with things he says. Same with our President ..... too many times have I had to lower and shake my head..... he often says things he shouldn't.
That said, I know what's in his heart. He wants America to thrive. That's Rush and Trump.
Upon my first days of listening to Rush many, many years ago he said about the media.
"Words mean things " He said listen to not just the words they use, but the words used in the questions they ask. Listen to their intent.

Well, I started paying attention for the first time my life.
I woke up realizing what the media does.
Ya heard that?
Listen to the words the media uses and the questions they ask. SThey don't report the news, they create the news. Kinda like writers/directors
Listen to the words they use next time when asking questions.
I mean LISTEN !!! Analalize the question and why they would ask that particular question. Is the question honest or a predetermined "gotcha" with intent to make him look bad?
If the Trump administration or Trump himself is asked a question, the person asking the question isn't innocently asking a question. I mean NEVER!
It's always a "gotcha" question, hoping to score anti Trump brownie points.

Just now thinking that I probaby ought to look up Jim Assho..... I mean Acosta. Maybe there were some hard core questions that he asked Obama. :D oh yea!
The media hates Trump, Hollywood elites hate Trump, and Demoncrats hate Trump. They try to make it appear that most people hate Trump..... so far from reality, but the keep pounding away. ....idiots.

Tho it appears 90 percent of liberals and media hate Trump............ they are way out of touch with reality.
I mean.... Trump won and he's going to win slam dunk a second term. It's a no brainier.

90 percent of the media and 95 percent of Demoncrats are anti Trump.
With those stats against him....... someone pulease explain how he won, and will easily win round two with such odds.
The media and Hollywood jerks are anti Trump and try to keep him from winning. They are against him in full force.
The real news is supposed to be reporting news and facts.... not influencing elections by asking questions that are intentionally asked to undermine any particular candidate.

Last edited:
I was hoping Ern would pop in to comment on how honest the FBI is to anyone that's associated with Trump.
I hope some heads roll over this...... I mean serious jail time and maybe losing pensions and buying Flynn a new house and paying his lawyer fees and....... maybe another $10 million in punative damages and emotional distress....... and anything else his lawyer can dream up.

Latest posts

Back