Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
’I want the death penalty’: Mom seeks justice for 5-year-old son killed by neighbor

1597607048749.png

8-16-2020

WILSON, N.C. — A mother continues to grieve for her 5-year-old son who was shot to death last weekend in Wilson, North Carolina.
Police said a neighbor, 25-year-old Darius Sessoms, walked up to Cannon Hinnant while he was playing outside with his siblings and shot him in the head.
“My baby didn’t deserve this,” Cannon’s mother, Bonny Waddell, said. “He had the biggest smile, the biggest eyes.”

WILSON, N.C. - More than $700,000 has been raised for the funeral service expenses of a slain 5-year-old boy in North Carolina whose death has captured national attention.

The donations poured into a GoFundMe page organized by Gwen Hinnant, who identifies herself on the website as Cannon Hinnant’s grandmother

Thats Trump and Epstein. Yep. But thats not on the pedo-island. Thats at Mar-a-lago. The club that Trump owns. Which was also the ONLY club in Palm Beach that allowed blacks and Jews, and that was only because Trump refused to follow that ordinance. He actually sued the city of Palm Beach for being racist against blacks and Jews. Trump later banned Epstein from the club because he found out Epstein made passes at the 14 yr old daughter of another member, and in 2002 he publicly outed Epstein as a pedophile. Long before Epstein was investigated or charged. In 2005, all of Epsteins contacts were subpoenaed, except Trump, because he came forward willingly. So, to all of you misinformed dummies, stop trying to use this nasty circle of pedophiles to express your hate for Trump. Do your research and stop being sheep that see a picture and make up your own story to it. And for God's sake, stop using this sick shit going on, to push your Trump hating agenda. Its pathetic and mindless.
117818797_2657386411192365_2170469076444481565_n.jpg

Portsmouth, Va Police Drop The Hammer, Announce Multiple Arrest Warrants For Confederate Monument Vandals Including A Dem Senator, NAACP Members And School Board Member

The Portsmouth, Virginia Police Chief Angela Greene has just announced that “several individuals conspired and organized to destroy a Confederate monument, as well as summon hundreds of people to join in the felonious acts, which not only resulted in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage to the monument, and ultimately, the life-threatening injury to Mr. Green”.

Therefore on today’s date, felony warrants, for conspiracy to commit a felony and felony injury to a monument in excess of $100,000 have been obtained for the following individuals: Senator L. Louise Lucas, NAACP Representative James Boyd, NAACP Representative Louie Gibbs, NAACP Representative, Lakeesha Hicks, School Board member, Lakisha Atkinson…,” and she went on. Full list

She said that she will make sure all laws are upheld and plans to execute a “comprehensive investigation”. They have “identified and secured arrest warrants of numerous individuals who conspired, organized, and participated in the felonious acts on June 10th.”

I just saw a great Kamala meme today that said, "She will be an inspiration to young girls by showing that if you sleep with the right powerfully connected men then you too can play second fiddle to a man with dementia. It's basically a Cinderella story".

Portsmouth, Va Police Drop The Hammer, Announce Multiple Arrest Warrants For Confederate Monument Vandals Including A Dem Senator, NAACP Members And School Board Member

The Portsmouth, Virginia Police Chief Angela Greene has just announced that “several individuals conspired and organized to destroy a Confederate monument, as well as summon hundreds of people to join in the felonious acts, which not only resulted in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage to the monument, and ultimately, the life-threatening injury to Mr. Green”.

Therefore on today’s date, felony warrants, for conspiracy to commit a felony and felony injury to a monument in excess of $100,000 have been obtained for the following individuals: Senator L. Louise Lucas, NAACP Representative James Boyd, NAACP Representative Louie Gibbs, NAACP Representative, Lakeesha Hicks, School Board member, Lakisha Atkinson…,” and she went on. Full list

She said that she will make sure all laws are upheld and plans to execute a “comprehensive investigation”. They have “identified and secured arrest warrants of numerous individuals who conspired, organized, and participated in the felonious acts on June 10th.”
I especially like the conspiracy charge. Wow, that's great news.

Does anyone need more proof?
Joe can't even praise his wife wife wife.
Start watching about the 4:30 point.

Joe sadly, couldn't even make ice cubes without a teleprompter. I feel bad for the guy. Going downhill fast on the worlds largest stage.

I thought about writing this post but I didn't want it to be political..... It's not.
We are at the Sturgis Rally and stopped in at One Eyed Jack's Saloon down...town. We were at the outside bar area with several hundred bikers of all walks of life. A couple of young female scantily clad bartenders jump up on one of the bars with a microphone... My first thought was "Coyote Ugly"... What happened next was surprising. One of them started singing the national anthem Acapella. Everyone stopped drinking and stood up. Most with hands over hearts. Not one person said a word.... And not one person kneeled (although that would not have gone over well by my guess)...
When she finished and everyone cheered.... The pledge of allegiance broke out and EVERYONE recited it.
At the end.... Everyone cheered and then went back to what they were doing.
Everyone participated
Young
Old
All colors and race
Men and women
It brought back memories of 9/11 when we all celebrated being just Americans
Nothing political
No anger
No demonstrations
I miss that!!

That is one of the real good things we have noticed with our trips to America is how patriotic everybody is at different places, shows we have attended. Even at Hawaii Here in NZ we arent patriotic at all except maybe on our ANZAC Day, recognise the defense forces who have been killed during different wars, where even the younger generation are now attending which I think is good.
NZers only are patriotic to our Rugby team, The All Blacks, if they are winning on the world stage. If they are loosing Who are they? :)

Latest posts

Back