Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wisconsin. But there is so much BS going on, its hard to believe what is true. One being here in Michigan but it ended up being a typo and was out there 15 minutes before the poster realized the mistake and he was an official, and then he corrected it. You just don't know what is true and not. I don't believe much of what is on the news anymore.
Me neither. They can't be trusted. I know there was fraud here and their....... people are people. Widespread enough to sway an election? That's when a recount in needed.
Media lives drama....... I mean creating drama. It's funny to watch them trying so, so hard to appear non partisan. 😁

Old Glory under seige.jpg

I think the fraud is the media that elected Biden. I think the past 4 years of their nightly news income should be considered campaign ad money.

Georgia has 3.7 million registered voters

View attachment 11107
There are over 7 million if I waded through the info correctly. Georgia.gov separates the count by gender, color and species. Hard to find a simple total from them. That alone bothers me.
The big thing is the counties or the election heads changing the voting rules on the fly....like arbitrarily changing the time that counting or accepting ballots occurs. They cannot do that. The state reps and senate set those.
Michigan had close to 700,000 votes without allowing observers.
People were also ordered to change dates or write in dates if the ballots didn't have dates filled in or were missing postal date stamps. Democrat polling volunteers in one polling place requested/suggested that voters should vote straight tickets and even followed them to the booths to assist them.
In one person's account, they were sent home saying, let's call it a night...... Thinking vote counts would be continued the next morning. Trump was ahead at that time. The next morning, Biden was ahead by 100,000 with virtually no new Trump votes.
Maybe all this adds a state or to and another 18 votes for Trump. .....ok, he still loses the election, but.... Heads will roll, fines will be levied and hopefully jail time for offenders. Offenders on either side of they are caught intentionally cheating.
Voting needs new standardised rules. All votes counted must be counted on election day, with the only exception, military votes.
With that kind of pressure, it can be done.

With Biden

With his environmental ideas, gas will be $4. Electricity will be out of the reach of some. A recession will be on its way. Raising business taxes will just be passed down. His covid mandates will kill many small businesses. Unemployment will reach record highs. But this is what the sheep wanted.

...but the I'll get free rent money and fuel vouchers... and maybe tooth brushes, bottled water and free internet.
The create a problem, then they "fix" it and become our hero's. Yay! 🥱

Remember the 1998 attack on the US African embassy? On Aug 2nd, the anniversary of the attack, Israeli operatives killed the #2 Al Quaida leader who ordered the attack.
The media ignored it.

Latest posts

Back