Quantcast

Discussing politics and religion

Help Support Flooring Forum:

highup

Professional
Pro
I think you will find out that those getting it are the ones who are not wearing a mask.
Heard a cdc report said masks aren't all that effective unless they are the m95 masks.
I wonder who washes their flannel masks daily or sooner.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
What makes no sense is, 6 ft social distancing when the virus can travel airborne much farther than that.

highup

Professional
Pro
That's why the 4 hosts on morning TV stay 10 feet apart
........without wearing masks.
Breathing is different than talking, and talking is different than yelling or singing. Breath at your own risk.

highup

Professional
Pro
Trump's lawyers are not being talked about in the major media's. Maybe the will tomorrow after these two videos.
The first one is just under a half hour, the second, just under one hour.
The media blatantly keeps saying these claims have no basis or credibility.

highup

Professional
Pro
Ron Wyden is one of oregon's Senators. He and his wife live in New York. 🤔
He does visit here once in a while.
On to the interesting part.

highup

Professional
Pro
If she's not crazy, (and I don't think she is), things are going to hit the fan.

highup

Professional
Pro
This guy is interesting. Obviously biased, but very fair in his analysis....... In mho.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Something I wrote:

Four years of Biden scares me. His environmental ideas will raise gasoline prices back up to $4.00 a gallon or more. And the two biggest polluters, China and India have continued to increase pollution while we have already cut back ours by 7% over the last three years. Shutting down the coal-powered power plants will increase electricity prices to un-affordable highs. His idea to increase business taxes will be passed on to us in higher prices for goods and services on top of the price increases brought about by higher prices for diesel fuel. It will also increase unemployment and shortages.

His gun ideas will increase the violence as honest, law abiding citizens are turned into criminals overnight for just keeping something that they have owned for years.

As people get hungry, the unrest will increase. Expect more riots and more burning because the Democrats will not arrest those responsible, just like they are doing now. I am afraid the next four years will be really bad.

Reactions: Dan

highup

Professional
Pro
Let us pray that Sidney knows what she's talking about and has some undisputable bombshell info. Aside from that, I agree Rusty. He has some things he can do by executive order, but everything else needs Senate approval. The mid terms could easily regain the house if that election follows the same trend as this one. What did they lose, 16 seats? ....or more?

Latest posts