Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.... We laboring peons are all good people and I love everybody, even with differing views. You're not right, and I'm not wrong. Well, something like that 😁😁😁
None of us are politicians so my judgment stands. We peons are good people.
I will however, judge politicians and the media. Most of them are not people to love or care about. They have agendas, I don't. 😉
They are destroying our country by being one-sided. I'm not going to love those kind of people ever.
I still hope the New York times is soon owned and operated by project veritas. They are a nasty extreme left-wing spread. I won't tolerate or make friends with extremes on either side.
It will take the media to start being fair to both sides to bring both sides together. A one-sided media keeps us constantly divided.
. Gr8t reply High, I need to get my head out of the clouds of philosophy and be more realistic. .......PS > my fat fingers keep taping the quote area, while I’m trying to scroll 🥵....the question I have is how do you cancel a message ?

What does that mean about my flag on my front porch? Do they even say the pledge of allegiance in schools anymore? Or has that been shit canned along with all other forms of patriotism.

My wife is one of those Trump haters and she said if he gets re-elected, we’re leaving the country. I asked her where the F are we gonna go! This is still the best country out there (at least in my opinion). People aren’t illegally crossing the border to get out of this country, they’re coming to this country for the opportunities so you should prolly shut it and appreciate this country for what it is, Alec Baldwin!

Representative Braxton Mitchell

tSp1oinsoreldSh ·
The Democrats now think flying the American flag on your truck is “disturbing” and “racist.”
What ever happened to Patriotism?

That is one thing I have found with our dozen or so trips to America is the Patriotism
We went to a show somewhere with a lot of horses, wife likes horses, and when the horses came out with different countries flags just about everybody stood up and cheered when the horse came out with the American flag, We saw lots of similar cases like that on our visits
I think its really good to see things like that
Here in NZ things like that dont happen

That is one thing I have found with our dozen or so trips to America is the Patriotism
We went to a show somewhere with a lot of horses, wife likes horses, and when the horses came out with different countries flags just about everybody stood up and cheered when the horse came out with the American flag, We saw lots of similar cases like that on our visits
I think its really good to see things like that
Here in NZ things like that dont happen
Many Americans just give lip service to patriotism.

This is a sad story about the state of the world famous Venice Beach in California. It's pretty unreal what's being allowed to happen there.
Hey Rusty as far as home prices here go. Click ahead to the 8 minute mark.
I want to see what it looks like when your eyeballs fly out of your face and and at the same moment, hear a great big cartoon AOOOOOOOGAAA!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Ven...ate=ive&vld=cid:a30eacc6,vid:q1DTKQWJ1hI,st:0

And people b**** about police not having integrity. They're fine American people that risk their lives everyday. They might survive their entire career without firing their weapon or having a single life-threatening event.
....but when it happens, it happens. That's why we admire what they do. They take a risk every day.
Anyway the Portland riot squad can be one of the more dangerous situations.
I 100% back these guys because they are telling the stupid city mayor what they think of him. Let him sleep in the pile of crap he has created.

Latest posts

Back