Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soon after the beginning of this video, you see a lot of comrades clapping.
I see them clapping but I also see the fear in their eyes if they're not clapping properly and with serious intent.
I see these people as fearing that they will soon become dog food if they're clapping is not up to par.

... That said, I wish I was the photographer that took that picture. I bet for that fantastically orchestrated photo op, I would be living in a $100 mansion provided by the government.
($100 in North Korea is equal to 6 billion dollars US)

... That said, I wish I was the photographer that took that picture. I bet for that fantastically orchestrated photo op, I would be living in a $100 mansion provided by the government.
($100 in North Korea is equal to 6 billion dollars US)
I would have like to shot that (Kim) through a rifle scope.

I hope he's ill. If something happens to him I think his sister would take over. I think she's about as kind and friendly as he is.
That said, it would be nice to see the country turn around and contribute something to the world.
That's probably not going to happen but hey, its fun to dream.

I hope he's ill. If something happens to him I think his sister would take over. I think she's about as kind and friendly as he is.
That said, it would be nice to see the country turn around and contribute something to the world.
That's probably not going to happen but hey, its fun to dream.
His sister is his only relative he has not killed.

interventions.jpg

I wish the defund police idiots were forced, handcuffed to their chairs in a movie theater and watch these types of videos for 24 hours straight.
This is far from an isolated case.

I wish the defund police idiots were forced, handcuffed to their chairs in a movie theater and watch these types of videos for 24 hours straight.
This is far from an isolated case.

They just need to be made to live with what they voted for and not be able to move away from where they voted for this lunacy. Some rural fire departments allow you to opt out of paying for their services. If your house is on fire and you opted out, they will come out just to make sure your neighbors house doesn’t catch on fire. Same thing with 911. If you voted to defund the police you get a busy signal. Sorry but all operators (officers) are currently busy.

That's sad but this is worse. When you see so many people that hate this country, they have no clue what it's like to live in another country.
I would like to see this person living on another planet. I know there is no oxygen there but......
..... That's my point.
https://www.fox13news.com/news/us-o...tened-to-burn-flag-on-podium-if-she-won-medalIf this anti-American craziness continues getting worse, how long is our country going to exist? This is really scary.
Vote often, vote twice, that's how the last election was done so it's probably an accepted way to run an election for the next three and a half years.

That's sad but this is worse. When you see so many people that hate this country, they have no clue what it's like to live in another country.
I would like to see this person living on another planet. I know there is no oxygen there but......
..... That's my point.
https://www.fox13news.com/news/us-o...tened-to-burn-flag-on-podium-if-she-won-medalIf this anti-American craziness continues getting worse, how long is our country going to exist? This is really scary.
Vote often, vote twice, that's how the last election was done so it's probably an accepted way to run an election for the next three and a half years.

Re the weight lifter in the same link people here dont think its fair. No one has a problem with her becoming a woman but not to enter a competition like weight lifting against other women. Okay to enter as a man though would be fairer
What has been beamed around is that if she/he wins then there should be another medal of the same for who comes second then that would be fair

Here's my thoughts Jon.
A quadriplegic can't climb a ladder. That's unfortunate and not fair.
A man that becomes a woman should not be able to compete as a woman. That may be unfortunate. Tough titty said the kitty.
Okay, kitties can't talk, so that's what I say.

It loves this country yet wants to burn our flag?
Can you imagine how hard it is to become an Olympic athlete? You work and train that hard your entire life and then this is your goal in life?
Anyone know of Tonya Harding is still available for side jobs.

Here's my thoughts Jon.
A quadriplegic can't climb a ladder. That's unfortunate and not fair.
A man that becomes a woman should not be able to compete as a woman. That may be unfortunate. Tough titty said the kitty.
Okay, kitties can't talk, so that's what I say.
A couple years ago a boy who could not even get into the top 20 in high school wrestling in Texas, decided he was a girl. He won the state championship as a girl.

Can you imagine how hard it is to become an Olympic athlete? You work and train that hard your entire life and then this is your goal in life?
Anyone know of Tonya Harding is still available for side jobs.

Speaking of Tonya Harding, whenever somebody is whining about having to do a crappy job or something they really don’t want to do I’ll say ‘Whatever Kerrigan’. They look at me scratching their head and that’s when I cry out ‘Why Me?’.

Latest posts

Back